return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Hands digging in a barrelful of marijuana.
View this Thread in Original format
tribu
So I'm watching Monday Night Football (Washington vs. Dallas) with the sound muted. I can't stand John Madden (or most commentators) and I'd rather hear music as I watch. As I'm typing on my laptop, watching out of the corner of my eye, I see what appears to be hands digging into what appears to be a large barrel of marijuana buds, green as can be. I choked on my Pepsi as my head snapped over to the television, only to see that it was a Budweiser commercial. Im guessing those were hops. They dont really look like pot, but to the observor who isn't giving their full concentration, they could be mistaken.

jdat
Who knows .... they might possibly be having struggling sales so they are trying to tap into the niche market of stoner fiends?! :toothless
::TranceVanDyk::
wow, what drugs are you taking>? :stongue:

a new strain of weed.
Echo of Silence
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
So I'm watching Monday Night Football (Washington vs. Dallas) with the sound muted. I can't stand John Madden (or most commentators) and I'd rather hear music as I watch. As I'm typing on my laptop, watching out of the corner of my eye, I see what appears to be hands digging into what appears to be a large barrel of marijuana buds, green as can be. I choked on my Pepsi as my head snapped over to the television, only to see that it was a Budweiser commercial. Im guessing those were hops. They dont really look like pot, but to the observor who isn't giving their full concentration, they could be mistaken.

haha, nice sig, Buddy.

:D

Yes yes, Bozo, I lmao and rofl. 2 gold stars for you.

*gold star* *gold star*

But but but I did not type that !!!!111one

Did I?

:conf:
tribu
Are you hinting that I should change it? :) I can link you to the thread if you want :p
ATL_Trancer
yep, deff hops :thepirate

on the guiness brewery tour, they had this little sign/whatever thingy talking about hops, saying how it's in the same family as cannabis, which is one of the reasons beer can make you kinda tired

also, they were saying when picking out good hops for the beer, strong smell is key, along with the stickiness of the buds haha :disbelief :toocool:
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by ATL_Trancer
yep, deff hops :thepirate

on the guiness brewery tour, they had this little sign/whatever thingy talking about hops, saying how it's in the same family as cannabis, which is one of the reasons beer can make you kinda tired

also, they were saying when picking out good hops for the beer, strong smell is key, along with the stickiness of the buds haha :disbelief :toocool:

zomg
someone should make beer, but instead of hops, use marijuana
and somehow make it not taste like crap like i'm sure it would
that'd be siiiiiiick :)
or hell, half hops half pot
omgiwant
LeopoldStotch
damn .. so how did your laptop enjoy the sweet taste of buds after you dug your fingers inside ?? :conf: ..

oh yeah ..
dennis miller > john madden > dan deirdorf

:nervous:
Mr. Pink
looks nothing like weed

case closed

im hittin the sack

but only after unt mas hit of le weed0

i bid thee all a splendiferous farewell:tongue2
mfdoom
you actually think that is marijuana???

LOL

tribu
I clearly dont think it's marijuana, but if you're viewing it on television, out of the side of your eye, it could easily be mistaken, at least until you focused on it.

But how could I agrue with anyone in the CORe? You guys are right, it bears no physical resemblance whatsoever to pot. What was I thinking...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement