return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Looking for TA comrades
View this Thread in Original format
GuyLaDouche
Hello all,

I was going to visit SF for work before I even knew there was a Love Parade going on this weekend...actually Saturday during the day I will be scouting locations in the East Bay/South SF for our medical business.

But now that I know there will be alot happening in SF that night I am eager to stay.

The thing is I feel like a retard going to see say PvD...or Ferry alone

And so I was wondering if I could join some party goers that night

Please let me know...otherwise I will just drive back home to HB Saturday night.

BTW my MSN is psy_fi1@hotmail.com[/email]
Yahoo is [email]s2000man007@yahoo.com

Thanks
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by GuyLaDouche

Thanks

you shouldnt feel intimidated about going out alone. i do it sometimes, especially since my boyfriend hates trance. the crowd at a trance event is superfriendly and i cant think of any other kind of event where it is easier to meet people.
in2muzikk
Just look for some Trance Addict t-shirts and say "Hi"! The great thing about joining the TA team is that there's no dues, no membership (enrollment fee, activation surcharge and early termination penalty are all waived!), and you'll probably meet enough TA's to go out anytime you want and have plenty of friends around. I would suggest coming to a TA meet-up if you can (see "TA Meet-up at Love Parade!" for more on this topic!) Just remember, we all love the music so we have a lot in common already!

Meet you at the Love Parade! da-da-da-dum, da-da-da-dum :D
FuzzyGreen
quote:
Originally posted by GuyLaDouche
Hello all,

I was going to visit SF for work before I even knew there was a Love Parade going on this weekend...actually Saturday during the day I will be scouting locations in the East Bay/South SF for our medical business.

But now that I know there will be alot happening in SF that night I am eager to stay.

And so I was wondering if I could join some party goers that night

Please let me know...otherwise I will just drive back home to HB Saturday night.

BTW my MSN is psy_fi1@hotmail.com[/email]
Yahoo is [email]s2000man007@yahoo.com

Thanks

Don't worry about it! I'll hang with you! I'm gonna be walking around with a giant robitussin bottle around my neck. Look out for me.
alphawav
robutossin bottle? ok I'll be looking for you, I know you got some good stuff in there. liquid, right? :-) :stongue: :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement