return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
britney on MTV with her husband ... wtf
View this Thread in Original format
StanVoid
anyone watching MTV right now?

it's some show about Britney Spears and her boyfriend, taped BY THEM. They have a shot where the boyfriend holds a camera to their face as they make out ugly-nasty-style, and then she says 'the sex was amazing' ...

slut!!
Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by StanVoid
anyone watching MTV right now?

hahahahahhahaaha
StanVoid
dammit....

what was i thinking admitting that in the c0r...

alright fine i used to be an MTV whore ok!?! but now i just watch it when i have time...like...twice a month, honestly.
tribu
I sometimes watch VH1.

Best Week Ever often rules.

As for the Britney show, I believe its called chaotic. It debuted on TNN or some . I watched it for 5 minutes out of curiosity but it was way too inane for me; imagine a white trash Nick And Jessica (another show that also sucked aborted pig fetuses).
Lepanto
spears is a genuine slut who marries a wigga..ding dong..kevin ur our lucky contestant. so you'll be leeching of spears for the rest of ur life paying off ur baby mamas and ofcourse living of her since u have no career, no skills and no education...what a happy couple. best one was dave navaro and carmin elektra, she's hot and he's...DAVE NAVARO!
Lepanto
thing is she's a retard. i "approved" of justin because he was a succesful dude, very chilled out w/e. this moron is a nobody, ugly, hairy, a wannabe, and has baby mamas. come on, plz. she's just a slut who loves the c0ck.
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
I watched it for 5 minutes out of curiosity but it was way too inane for me; imagine a white trash Nick And Jessica (another show that also sucked aborted pig fetuses).

quote:
Originally posted by Lepanto
spears is a genuine slut who marries a wigga..ding dong..kevin ur our lucky contestant. ...best one was dave navaro and carmin elektra, she's hot and he's...DAVE NAVARO!

:haha: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :haha: hahaha
Lepanto
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
:haha: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :haha:

it's a smily orchestra :p
mdamon7278
After reading this about britney, im gonna go out and try and run someone over
UWM
does keven "i cant get a job so I mooch off rich girls" federline have like 3 kids with different women now?

what a winner.

dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
does keven "i cant get a job so I mooch off rich girls" federline have like 3 kids with different women now?

what a winner.

this is true...although i was hoping he would leave britney either a) in mid birth or b) now

but he would be a fool to leave! he's got it made, he can do all and be rich for the rest of his life...my only hope is she eventually looks like

sorry :( i was trying to find a pic of her from the family guy movie and that's what google gave me
LiveTheDream
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
this is true...although i was hoping he would leave britney either a) in mid birth or b) now

but he would be a fool to leave! he's got it made, he can do all and be rich for the rest of his life...my only hope is she eventually looks like

sorry :( i was trying to find a pic of her from the family guy movie and that's what google gave me

Damn it i was eatting lol.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement