return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Ice-T to produce Hasselhoff rap album
View this Thread in Original format
mentalbarter
Ice-T is to produce David Hasselhoff's first hip-hop album.

The pair are neighbours in Los Angeles and are said to have struck up a close friendship.

Hasselhoff has had some success as a singer, releasing seven albums. He's also said to be very popular in Germany.

Ice-T, who was one of the first real hip-hop stars in the late 1980s, said: "The man is a legend. And we are going to show a whole new side of him."

The rapper is said to be convinced that the 51-year-old for Knight Rider and Baywatch actor can take on the biggest names in rap, reports The Sun.

Ice-T added: "He's gonna come out as Hassle The Hoff - I promise you. The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

http://www.ananova.com/entertainmen...61345.html?menu

:nervous:
Wildfir3
Hassle the Shizzle would be SO much cooler
stren
old news, moreover i am not sure if its not dated april 1st
MeLLyMeL
damn

first he was in the sponge bob movie... now this?

what a dork:eek:
kr00t0n
The Hoff rocks! :D
Moongoose
Fo shizzle bring on the fizzle dizzle :crazy:

Respect to teh gangstas in teh black trans ams :haha:
lacksesepsotygh
this is horrible news. he has got to be one of the most laughed at singers in modern time.
chojin
i'd buy it.
superglo
i would sooooooooo buy a poster of the Hoff all pimped out in hip hop threads.
Geoff
spongebob owns, and so would hasselhoff hardcore rap

hitokiri
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
damn

first he was in the sponge bob movie... now this?

what a dork:eek:
don t forget dodgeball hahahaha
Hulk Hogan

Idiot with the Bagpuss bag: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL REMEMBER KNIGHT RIDER??? PMSL DAT SHOW WAZ A CLASSIK!!!!!!!! THEY SHULD BRING DAT SHOW BACK, NT 4 THE ACTION PACKED SEQUENCES, BUT 4 DA HASSELHOFF LOL! DAT MAN IS A PROPER LEDGE LIKE!!!!! I WISH HE'D CUM 2 OUR STUDENT NITES LIKE PAT SHARP (REMEMBER FUN HOUSE? lol WHEN HE CAME 2 OUR CLUB, HE CALLED IT "FANNY HOUSE" PMSL). I EVEN HAVE "I'VE BEEN LOOKIN 4 FREEDOM" ON ME RINGTONE COS IT'S IRONIC YEAH? SINCE THE SONG IS ALL TACKY AND RUBBISH, BUT I AVE IT ON ME PHONE ANYWAYS COS IT'S THE HASSELHOFF INNIT?

Spatchcock.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement