return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

At last some one goods coming to Northampton
View this Thread in Original format
Dj O'Callaghan
Thank for this, I've been whineing for months that theres not really been many good Djs spin here in Northampton for months well Trancey ones at that.

I've been getting so pissed off at seeing the same names on flyers the only people who seemed to play here lately were the big hard house djs.

But someones shown some common sense for once got some allnighter @ Frisky good line up well two djs I've never seen play headlining it on the 25th of January.

Yves Deyruter
DJ Scot Project
AJ Gibson

:) wicked I think I can come out of hibernation now hahaha
Coup
look mate we couldnt give a about ur line up's, were all off to holland and before that jeff and co are off to crasher for black and purple so take ur line ups and show them in the aussie forum or something, OK!

(Disclaimer - sorry for that outburst of being a twat, this is normally where a reason would be given but i dont have one, apart from i am a cock, simple. sorry for any trouble caused by this outrage).
Dj O'Callaghan
HAHAHAHA

**clips Coup one round the ear**
DuMonde TrAnCeR
armin is in northampton in feb i think, check it out on his site im sure i seen it! either him or dumonde if i rememebr correct :)
Dj O'Callaghan
WHoa thats wicked its so cool to see more variety like the same old DJs really do piss me off like the big DJ who plays here ever is Judge Jules :( And thats not my thing, ferry and Tiesto have spinned here once or twice which has been good but I've never seen Dumonde or Armin ever heard their tunes never heard them play but I hope to one day and that seems close :)
goldenarmZ
m8.. you have to go to that!! scot project is god live!!! :D

hopefully they'll book him at crasher again soon...
Coup
didnt jeff saying scot is awsome, but can get too much coz he plays too much the same all the way thro? wicked on a 2 hr set, but didnt he do a massive one of summit?
goldenarmZ
he does play a lot of his own stuff, but his stuff is amazing so it doesn't matter!! scot project's set was one of my favourite sets at crasher... but don't expect a nice slow warm-up... he started with overdrive ffs!!!
Dj O'Callaghan
If he starts with Overdrive and the rest of the sets like that I think I might need a kilo of whizz to get going :eek: thanks for the advice Goldy looks like I've got some serious stomping to do lol

He's stuffs wicked F is a great tune.

I found out who was playing out of AVB or Dumonde its Dumonde so I think I'll make that one aswell cheers DT
DuMonde TrAnCeR
welcome mate, i remmebred it coz it was next to their next date at crasher int it? :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement