return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
New to Turnmills/PvD Show on 7.10.05
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Trap
Hey Everyone,
I'm new to London, and I was wondering how good (or not so good) Turnmills is. Is there anyone that is planning on going? I've never been to this big of an event before, so I'm quite excited.
sykadelik
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=289359
moondog
turnys is a fantastic venue, only complaint i have is that it gets waaaaaaay too packed when the big names play
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by moondog
turnys is a fantastic venue, only complaint i have is that it gets waaaaaaay too packed when the big names play

lighting leaves alot to be desired too

Heaven FTW!!
Jamie_
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n

Heaven FTW!!

mmmmm Heaven

mmmmm topless cute lads

mmmmm Lammykins

:haha:
ini
is there trance at heaven evry friday night or just on special occasions...
and if its trance evry friday, is it gay only??
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by ini
is there trance at heaven evry friday night or just on special occasions...
and if its trance evry friday, is it gay only??

I've not once in my 20+ visits to Heaven been to a gay only night, and I've only ever gone on a Friday, dont recall seeing trance nights on Saturdays
moondog
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n

Heaven FTW!!

hmm, i dunno, that multi coloured laser is pretty sweet:D

you coming to edition on saturday mate
Vandict
Heaven is by far a better venue than Turnmills, anyone know what has happened to the Gatecrasher nights with PvD their, hasn't been one this year :(
isoterra
quote:
Originally posted by Vandict
Heaven is by far a better venue than Turnmills, anyone know what has happened to the Gatecrasher nights with PvD their, hasn't been one this year :(

i think they're focusing more on the discotheque bs... oh & classics nights :-/

there was one classics night there around easter actually i think... thursday or friday before the one in sheffield on sunday 27/3

Jamie_
quote:
Originally posted by Vandict

Crasher is dead, The heaven nites were only on as a result of Vandit stepping in and helping otherwise they never would have happened.

I believe friday is now a weekly event so no chance of crasher back :(
slinkyhead
IMHO turnmills is a bit of club and will be far too rammed and hot for PvD, but as i've turned into a bit of a PvD whore i will be doing by best to get there. Might see some of you London TA's again, it's only been a couple of years :p:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement