return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
I ****in hate...
View this Thread in Original format
Aureus
...you losers who think you're so high and mighty because you've been part of the 'C0R' for years and years. as if you had nothing better to do with your lives, so you just go around parading how ing great you are and knock on anybody who has anything sensible to say. so if you fit that description, You.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Aureus
...you losers who think you're so high and mighty because you've been part of the 'C0R' for years and years. as if you had nothing better to do with your lives, so you just go around parading how ing great you are and knock on anybody who has anything sensible to say. so if you fit that description, You.

:rolleyes:

And we've got our bitchy n00b of the week...
D-res
lol.. vermont
Orbax
Go cry in a tree snivel pants
occrider
Bow before you speak to me ever again you ing noob.
nchs09
quote:
stfu.
Aureus
If you knew my heritage, you'd know that I'd been on this site for 2+ years. But obviously, you don't. So STFU... just because you can spend 13 hours on the Internet posting inside-jokes doesn't make you anything better than a loser.
allcentury18
i think this is you partially backing me up. thanks, glad you enjoy the posts :)
nchs09
quote:
If you knew my heritage, you'd know that I'd been on this site for 2+ years. But obviously, you don't. So STFU... just because you can spend 13 hours on the Internet posting inside-jokes doesn't make you anything better than a loser.
so arguing with losers = u are better? c00l
D-res
lol.. i've hardly been on this site for a year, and im only on here when im stuck at home writing essays. by your standards, you're more of a loser than me. me = win

Orbax
Dude, don't make me pants you in front of the CORe and show everyone your little boy weiner.
Aureus
It's just ridiculous how easy it is to piss people off in here. And it's fun, to boot. I posted this 30 seconds ago, and look how many ForumJockers have put in their two-cents already. Pathetic!!!:haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement