return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

what is all the hype about with kate moss?
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
i mean, yea it's f'd up that she's a big cokehead but MY GOD people. i saw this clip on the news last night that was like, "LONDON IS LEFT IN SHOCK OVER KATE MOSS"

lol SHOCK? hahahah "OH MY GOD! a supermodel does coke? no ing way!"

i kinda feel bad for her. it's like jesus...every single model does it and she's dating a friggin band member... she's just the only one who got caught. she got dropped from Burberry & Chanel worth tons of money. that sucks because i bet you she's done coke with all those people. that whole industry does it, it's no ing secret.

anyway i just wanted to get that off my chest. poor kate. she's so hot.
grooviebeats
nothing wrong with a coke head......well this on anyhow.. atleast she can buy her own and not bum off mine right.
Massive84
i didn't even knew who she was untill i saw it on the news paper.

Oh well..Not that i really care
dinoXpress
UK pop media is notoriously ing retarded as well
FallingMoon
OMG! models do coke?

what is this world coming to!
MarathonMan
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
i mean, yea it's f'd up that she's a big cokehead but MY GOD people. i saw this clip on the news last night that was like, "LONDON IS LEFT IN SHOCK OVER KATE MOSS"

lol SHOCK? hahahah "OH MY GOD! a supermodel does coke? no ing way!"

i kinda feel bad for her. it's like jesus...every single model does it and she's dating a friggin band member... she's just the only one who got caught. she got dropped from Burberry & Chanel worth tons of money. that sucks because i bet you she's done coke with all those people. that whole industry does it, it's no ing secret.

anyway i just wanted to get that off my chest. poor kate. she's so hot.

Lol! What news programme was that? I, or anyone else in London dont give a really. Every rich celeb in London does coke!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement