return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Bird Explosion.
View this Thread in Original format
squirrelly
Yeah, I know. :wtf:

So I live in a U shaped building. Then right next to our building (which is 7 stories tall) is a smaller building. Well in that gap of the U, from the top of that building alllllll the way up to the top of our building, there's like this big wire fence thing. As I was heading downstairs to smoke a cigarette... a pigeon flew into the fence hella hard.... and exploded. There's blood all over the courtyard. (The space in the U between my building and the other) ing disgusting.
nchs09
pics or stfu n00b.

quit smoking is bad for ya :crazy: jk
squirrelly
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
pics or stfu n00b.

quit smoking is bad for ya :crazy: jk

The bird is gone but I can try and take a pic with my camera phone if you guys wanna see the blood all over the chairs and floor and wall... it's gross though, I don't want to go back down there.
jonSun
I wouldnt mind seeing some pics of this.
squirrelly
Alright, going downstairs, give me a minute.
allcentury18
did you know ::cues sportscenter music::

i thought your sig was you playing w/ ur boobs... and that ur boobs had glow in the dark paint on them.

i now realize that because my computer lags so much it actually stopped the gif and i now see its a heart.

i just wanted to tell you

i heart you too
squirrelly
quote:
Originally posted by allcentury18
did you know ::cues sportscenter music::

i thought your sig was you playing w/ ur boobs... and that ur boobs had glow in the dark paint on them.

i now realize that because my computer lags so much it actually stopped the gif and i now see its a heart.

i just wanted to tell you

i heart you too

:stongue: :stongue:

Okay, I went down there, and apparently, some people have a problem with dead bird blood everywhere... so they were cleaning it up. I snuck in though and took a picture of the spot where he just landed and bled everywhere, but then I got yelled at in Spanish so I bolted back up the stairs, so you guys are just gonna have to take it or leave it:

nchs09
lol @ lesat there was an effort. lol wtf y did someone start yelling

"dont take pics of dead birdddddd... :mad:"
squirrelly
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
lol @ lesat there was an effort. lol wtf y did someone start yelling

"dont take pics of dead birdddddd... :mad:"

Dead bird was gone but they were trying to clean the up. I don't know what they were yelling... I don't understand Spanish?? :conf: By the tone of their voice and the fact that they were making "shoo-ing" motions I figured they were trying to tell me to skiddaddle.
nchs09
did it go something like "PORLA GRAN PUTA ANDATE DE AQUI Y DEJA DE TOMARLE FOTOS AL ANIMAL MUERTO BITCHA ESTUPIDA QUE CREES QUE PORQUE SOS GRINGA PODES HACER LO QUE QUERES.. RECORDATE QUE ESTAS EN CALIFORNIA Y ESTA MIERDA PERTENECE A LOS MEXICANOS."

:conf: :crazy:

{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by squirrelly
There's blood all over the courtyard. (The space in the U between my building and the other) ing darwinism.

:thepirate
allcentury18
is this an inkblot test?

no seriously is it?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement