return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Mixer Problem
View this Thread in Original format
=aZnxTraNceR=
Hey guys so i changed mixers, i had an old ass stanton sk2, and went to the stanton rm3s, i like this mixer while i was using it at a friends, and plus it something i can afford :p

anywho... i'm having problems with the phono 1 input, i plug in my tt, white goes with white, red goes with red, grounder. so i turn it on and i can't hear in my left speaker while using phono 1, right speaker is fine.

So i checked my cartridges, double checked to make sure it was connected properly, and to no avail... same thing. my phono 3 is working perfectly also. so i take the lines out of phono 1 and plug it into phono 2, left and right speakers work just dandy!! wtf?! :conf:

any ideas?
thanks

ps. i also tried switchin the tables around and its deffo not the tables.
razzi
stanton mixers arent too great.. how much was the rm3? ive heard of them crapping out pretty quickly. vestax pcv 275 is a solid mixer, only about $300 as well. good sound quality, nice eq cuts, doesnt break down. you should check it out. oh, and get that stanton mixer to a repair shop, something is wrong with the phono 1 input.

razzi.
=aZnxTraNceR=
meh i got it brand new for 80 bucks..

so i didnt spend too much, my other mixer was just crapping out, so its just a small replacement until i save up more money...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement