return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Your most embarassing moment.
View this Thread in Original format
JimWein
Once about a year ago I was visiting my older sister in a part of the country I grew up in but moved away from, but my sister and other family still live there. Me and my sister went to this bookshop and while she was looking at some of the books I was flicking through some of the magazines. I picked out one magazine and went to pay for it, the clerk who served me was cute and I flirted a bit and then asked for her number, but she wouldn't give it and I wondered why. Anyway after I paid for the magazines I went over to my sister and she told me that the girl at the checkout is my cousin who I hadn't seen since I was about 6 and didn't remember her!

So that was my most embarassing moment, what is yours?
DOOMBOT
When I signed up here on TranceAddict.
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by JimWein
Once about a year ago I was visiting my older sister in a part of the country I grew up in but moved away from, but my sister and other family still live there. Me and my sister went to this bookshop and while she was looking at some of the books I was flicking through some of the magazines. I picked out one magazine and went to pay for it, the clerk who served me was cute and I flirted a bit and then asked for her number, but she wouldn't give it and I wondered why. Anyway after I paid for the magazines I went over to my sister and she told me that the girl at the checkout is my cousin who I hadn't seen since I was about 6 and didn't remember her!

So that was my most embarassing moment, what is yours?

pics or sitfa seriously
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
pics or sitfa seriously

I second PICs or STFU...
Ygrene
My most embarrasing moment is pretty lame I guess.

I used to hang out with this kid in Dallas, way back in like '94. So anyways, we lost touch for a while as i moved back to indiana and such; job transfer took me back to Dallas and this kid and I get back in touch after 10 years, only to find out the we both play (dj). At this point I'm still fairly noobish but he's been playing for like 6 years. So anyway I go over to his house one night for a party and he tells me to bring some records, so I do (at this point i'd never played in front of anyone else except my gf at the time). So we're hanging out and tell me to get on the decks and i do, and I'm mixing fine for like 3 tracks. Then he and I are just standing there in the booth shooting the and I just reach out like nothing and hit cue on the cd player and stop the program track.......dead silence, all eyes in the apartment turn to me and I'm just standing there having no idea why i cue'd the live track. To this day i have no idea why i did it. Felt like the biggest idiot ever.

Summary: At a house party I stopped the live track for no good reason at all, due to complete stupidity.

EDIT: I just tried to jump up out of the computer chair and chase my wife and i tripped over the sweatpants that I AM WEARING and fell flat on my face. :( Embarassing
Hulk Hogan
quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
When I signed up here on TranceAddict.

I would say the same.

Also when I admitted that my name was "TwoSheds316" on here to someone. I felt like I died a little inside.
P4z!
So I'm on a date with this girl right, we're both walking down a narrow street and having a good time. I felt like smoking so I took a cig, I'm curling both my hands in front of my mouth to light it, and when I take my hands away from my mouth I fumble with my left hand so it hits the ciggarette, it flings away.... right on top of a guys icecream.

we both laughed about it afterwards, but I felt like dying inside at that moment.

true story :( :tongue2 and I didn't get to hit it, obviously.
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
I would say the same.

Also when I admitted that my name was "TwoSheds316" on here to someone. I felt like I died a little inside.

you should have said me putting that pic in my sig..
Hulk Hogan
quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
you should have said me putting that pic in my sig..

Well not really as Stevie Richards > you all.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
Well not really as Stevie Richards > you all.

Hahaha! I didn't realize that was him in your sig. i saw him working out at my gym last year.

Him and Chris Benoit and Sean Morley. Big dudes, bigger than they look on tv.

JimWein
quote:
Originally posted by P4z!
So I'm on a date with this girl right, we're both walking down a narrow street and having a good time. I felt like smoking so I took a cig, I'm curling both my hands in front of my mouth to light it, and when I take my hands away from my mouth I fumble with my left hand so it hits the ciggarette, it flings away.... right on top of a guys icecream.

we both laughed about it afterwards, but I felt like dying inside at that moment.

true story :( :tongue2 and I didn't get to hit it, obviously.

That's pretty embarassing lol.
Eu4ea
When I was 16 and was at a tennis tournament playing a match...I had run out of water in my cooler, but you only get a minute's rest every two games. So I sprinted across 3 courts, filled up my water jug and started to run back. I trip on my shoelaces, the jug goes flying out of my hand and spills everywhere,all over two other courts where there were matches going on. There were about 100 people watching, and they all gasp. They had to stop play to clean up the water and ice...I wanted to crawl into a hole.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement