return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
'24' : Season 5
View this Thread in Original format
LeopoldStotch
okok .. i know it's kinda early to make a thread about this, but since this shows more 'cult-like' symptoms than any other show, i got to post this ...

new season of '24' starts Sunday, January 8,2006 (woo hoo! .. before, we had to wait until after the nfc championship to catch the first episode ) ..

some links of some spoilers of season 5 ..

http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com/
http://www.24weblog.com/2005/08/01/00.48.09/index.php

new star notables for season 5 are

jean smart ('garden state')
sean astin ('lotr')

other notables are :

connie britton
brady corbert

who here is a '24' fanatic ?? :)

*now awaits for the nerd flames*

oh yeah ..

24 > lost * 100000
DJ RJT
24 > *

:D
lücid
omg 24 i love it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

DJ RJT
Too bad we only have 6 episodes left in Season 1 to watch this weekend... :nervous:
LeopoldStotch
ok i know u two lovebirds are down wit da '24' .. who else here ?? .. and we don't want to spoil anything for the people in europe, because they are still airing season 4 .. i think they are .. they are usually 2 months behind us .. sucks to be in europe .. :( ...

hint hint .. according to the spoilers, the first episode of season 5 interlaps with the last episode of season 4 with jack ..
paranoik0
i'm halfway through illegally downloading the FIRST season and it's taking ages :\ i want it all now
igottaknow
pretty soon I'll be doing my weekly 24 recap threads :happy2:
TranceGiant
Counting the days here.

I've followed the spoliers for the season 5 opener up until recently, when it started to became way too concrete. I just wanna know the general plotline, but no major spoilers.
jonze234
i started watching the last season but never watched it before. i was kind of hooked on it. ill probably watch the new season if it fits the tv schedule.
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
i started watching the last season but never watched it before. i was kind of hooked on it. ill probably watch the new season if it fits the tv schedule.

i never watched it on TV but Rob has seasons 1-3 on DVD so we've been watching those pretty much every weekend and i am sooooo hooked now!

Season 3 is my favorite so far.

LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
i never watched it on TV but Rob has seasons 1-3 on DVD so we've been watching those pretty much every weekend and i am sooooo hooked now!

Season 3 is my favorite so far.

i like season 1, then season 2 (that's when jack performs the miracle of life, and comes back from the dead), then season 4, and last season 3 .. just my opinion ...

of course, like a real purist, i have to say the first season is always the best .. :rolleyes: .. why do the l33tists have to say the first is always the best, and the stuff after the first sucks ?? :conf:
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
of course, like a real purist, i have to say the first season is always the best .. :rolleyes: .. why do the l33tists have to say the first is always the best, and the stuff after the first sucks ?? :conf:

cause that makes you look like you've been a fan since the beggining instead of a n00b! like, if you say "omg 2004 is the best year ever for trance Armin rocks" you're not going to look as cool as if you say "omg 1990 is the best year ever for trance Dance 2 Trance rock". 1st makes you look like a n00b, 2nd makes it look like you have an huge internet penis. having an huge internet penis = being a l33tist. kinda.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement