return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Roll Call: Living + Aria (Friday, October 21st)
View this Thread in Original format
jesteraver
As you all know Guetta at Living.

Just wondering who will be going to Aria, after Guetta ends at Living? To see Nick spin?

Should be a fun evening and morning.

Roll Call::
Tag
Enjoy (for Guetta, not sure about Aria)
Lopi (for Guetta, not sure about Aria)

will add more if you pm me or msg in this thread :)
Tag
We're so dumb....than go to Lee the next night...we're all suicidal.:(
LiGHT78
quote:
Originally posted by jesteraver
As you all know Guetta at Living.

Just wondering who will be going to Aria, after Guetta ends at Living? To see Nick spin?

Should be a fun evening and morning.

Roll Call::
Tag
Enjoy
Lopi

will add more if you pm me or msg in this thread :)

That sounds like a wicked evening...but I'm gonna save my energy for Preach! Have a good time fockers! Let me know how it was.
jesteraver
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
We're so dumb....than go to Lee the next night...we're all suicidal.:(

it be suicidal if i was still going wednesday to see carl cox... just be to expensive all the alcohol to consume... sleep like 3-4hrs then go to class.
Lopitrance
See I am going to see Carl on the wed...
jesteraver
quote:
Originally posted by Lopitrance
See I am going to see Carl on the wed...

was going to do that also... but said screw that... thursday my longest day at school and have to be able to think clearly to fix a couple things in a group project (hope i wont have too)
KrinKer
Wait

Let me get this clear

You're going out to see David guetta on friday and then you're going yo see nick pilon, whom you could see any month of the year ( no offense to nick ) and you're skipping Lee burridge who's here once a year ??

You're all nuts !!!

KrinKer
jesteraver
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
Wait

Let me get this clear

You're going out to see David guetta on friday and then you're going yo see nick pilon, whom you could see any month of the year ( no offense to nick ) and you're skipping Lee burridge who's here once a year ??

You're all nuts !!!

KrinKer

i'm going to see burridge the next night... not sure about everyone else. i'm skipping cox
Tag
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
Wait

Let me get this clear

You're all nuts !!!

KrinKer

I know Lee Burridge is the and I'm going to try to make it...but no promises.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement