return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Steve Helstrip (+others) at Gatecrasher One tuesday 25th Oct
View this Thread in Original format
Grrrrr
Thrillseekers, Lange, Pulser, Gareth Emery (GTR),Will Holland and Stevie G.

Only a £5er to get in. Can't wait, really looking forward to seeing Steve Helstrip DJ in particular.

Anyone else going?

Pete
zag2me
I saw Steve play a while back quiet early in the night, and he played an absolutley amazing set, such sweet trance all the way through.
scAza
seen Helstrip twice, he's in brilliant, I know not many on this forum will believe that, but trust me he's ing excellent, and you'd be amazed at some of the stuff he plays (judging from the sounc of his own productions..) :cool:
EvilTree
Steve Helstrip tore it up in Toronto just this sunday. Had the opportunity to listen to him via a stream and it was pure trance.
I believe a partial tracklist of what he played is up on the tracklisting forum.
Kinuvan
quote:
Originally posted by Grrrrr
Thrillseekers, Lange, Pulser, Gareth Emery (GTR),Will Holland and Stevie G.

Only a £5er to get in. Can't wait, really looking forward to seeing Steve Helstrip DJ in particular.

Anyone else going?

Pete

It's at gatecrasher.. on a weeknight.. no thanks.
RubiK Cube
Am off to this now. Good line up for a fiver imo and the last one was a good laugh
DJ Mikey Mike
Attack of the DJ's alert. :haha: It's like they actually went looking for DJ's who have undeservedly gotten to where they are now because of their productions. Vile.
isoterra
quote:
Originally posted by scAza
seen Helstrip twice, he's in brilliant, I know not many on this forum will believe that, but trust me he's ing excellent, and you'd be amazed at some of the stuff he plays (judging from the sounc of his own productions..) :cool:

last time i saw him he was mashed on pills & played awful :stongue:
scAza
^when was that though?

He always looks off his cake to me too but he was flawless both times I've seen him...
isoterra
quote:
Originally posted by scAza
^when was that though?

He always looks off his cake to me too but he was flawless both times I've seen him...

passion, june this year

i did see him briefly at one point late last year however (i was mainly in another room but passed through room 1 a few times) and he sounded ok.. may have been a one off bad night

sleepydragon
one thing i dont understand about this is why have they booked 6 djs to play at a night thats only on for 5 hour.
Whats the point in going for a certain dj u dont even get to see anyone playing a decent length set anyway.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement