return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Jes (Motorcycle) & Kenneth Thomas @ Sky, Austin THIS WEEKEND Oct 21st
View this Thread in Original format
KennethThomas
hello all... was criusing arounf TA and didnt see a mention for this:

I will be in town this weekend with Jes from Motorcycle.

Jes w/ Kenneth Thomas
Upstairs @ Sky, Austin

FREE entry for 21+
$10 for 18-20

Till late...

Look forward to seeing some of the new friends ive been making in Austin lately.

:D
racing4hoes
quote:
Originally posted by KennethThomas
hello all... was criusing arounf TA and didnt see a mention for this:

I will be in town this weekend with Jes from Motorcycle.

Jes w/ Kenneth Thomas
Upstairs @ Sky, Austin

FREE entry for 21+
$10 for 18-20

Till late...

Look forward to seeing some of the new friends ive been making in Austin lately.

:D

oh e, get to see you two AGAIN. rock the phuk on brotha!!!
hopefully i can sing along to her songs again and hear you spin some of that good e

-ryan
jbooty
I missed you guys last time, but I can actually make it to this show...

Rock on! Thanks for posting!
Ph03n1x
I've been jamming to your Live at Ultra Festival, Miami 2005 mix and
listening to you on ETN.FM.

So, please come to Dallas!!! :D
groovemoose
Wow, what an amazing show. Good to see racing4hoes and jbooty there again. This is probably the only time I'll ever have the opportunity to watch Jes sing to about 25-30 people. Practically a private show. Kenneth did a great job too, overall an excellent night even though the turnout was shameful. Hope to see all you again soon!
jbooty
Freakin excellent show! Couldn't make the drive all the way out to see Hybrid, but hanging out with KT and Jes was tons of fun!

It was great to hear that Jes will be back soon and that Kenneth will be playing Austin about once a month. Jay the promoter knows all about TA now, so hopefully he'll be posting info about his shows here.

Austin TAs, where are you guys? Do you exist? This was a free show so no excuses!
racing4hoes
very very weak turnout but had a blast. jes and kt were very professional in the small turnout and that was so cool. hope to see ya guys again and sing my heart out

Jes - Heaven
Solarstone and Jes - Like a Waterfall
Motorcycle - Imagination
Motorcycle - Around You
Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes

-ryan
tmft
quote:
Originally posted by jbooty

Austin TAs, where are you guys? Do you exist? This was a free show so no excuses!

I was in Bahrain...is that a good enough excuse for you Joe??

Sorry I missed this show, hope to make it out this weekend.
HotboyAustin
:( ..damn it, in my home town again!..I missed her at Karma..and i really wasnt aware of them being in Sky...I usualy check the forum but I think next shows in Austin should be put in advance..like a week or more. That way i can prepare..:crazy: ,:happy2:
racing4hoes
quote:
Originally posted by HotboyAustin
:( ..damn it, in my home town again!..I missed her at Karma..and i really wasnt aware of them being in Sky...I usualy check the forum but I think next shows in Austin should be put in advance..like a week or more. That way i can prepare..:crazy: ,:happy2:

yea, i need to prepare as well...:eyespop:

-ryan
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement