return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Celebration 2006
View this Thread in Original format
Boeing777
So, has anyone heard anything at all for Celebration 2006? 514Productions has been rather quiet since that cancellation announcement made for CREAM2005.
Montreal has been lacking good vibes in 2005 compared to 2004. I hope that 2006 will be a lot better than 2005.
Peace out
;)

P.S. For those who think that Steve Lawler will be @ celebration2006; think again and check his website. HeÕll be in Las Vegas that night. Even with a private jet itÕs not feasible.
LiGHT78
His site says he's playing Ottawa and Montreal on December 31st. Vegas on the first. n00b.

Nice though.
B018
ooops
damn no lawlerrrr
Kane13
I personally asked Steve Lawler last Thursday in Ottawa if he is playing in Montreal on NYE because there were rumors going around saying he wasn't.. He acknowledged, 5 hr set and he seemed very excited about it.
ninjahola
quote:
Originally posted by Kane13
I personally asked Steve Lawler last Thursday in Ottawa if he is playing in Montreal on NYE because there were rumors going around saying he wasn't.. He acknowledged, 5 hr set and he seemed very excited about it.

Fakkkkkk 5 hours of Lawler....Big Room Ninja!!!
Nice Kane!!
antz66
his site cleary says Montreal on the 31st @ the bell centre and las vegas on the 1st which is a sunday nite why do u ppl try to start ty rumours like this?
B018
relief
Boeing777
well, if someone has spoken to Lawler himself and that he confirmed; I have no choice but to believe that he'll be spining @ Celebration 2006.

I wish the followings are added to the line up:

Matthew Dekay
Lemon8
Andre Absolut
Sander Kleinenberg
John Digweed

Al right, I'm asking too much. Enjoy the funny avatar
antz66
sander and digweed both in LA @ different venues
Boeing777
It was just a wish list. I know those fine talents are already booked.
I just wish that there would be another good party like CREAM2004. The line up was wicked and so was the crowed. Š A party where people understand music and thus enjoy it.

Lopitrance
Ok I haven't been keeping up with the Celebration threads sadly!

Steve Lawler is confirmed, that's kickass!

WHO ELSE?

One person says Oakie, then the other says no Oakie.

I dunno who or what to believe!!

Cany someone send me a website with the line-ups/set times, if that isn't available can someone tell me something that's concrete and not rumours?
Rave|ution
hey wassup everybody, i used to check out T.A's all the time be4 i go to any rave, but never thought of registering, but here i am hehe,.well, im gona be there in celebration, but my dj list wantd to be like that

Armin Van Buuren
Markus schulz
Johan GHELEN <=---- the best
Ferry Corsten
Marco V.

LOL, neways thats like a dream list..but meh
ive met couple of the T.a's in area for john digweed,...

peace
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement