return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

best producein music sofeware
View this Thread in Original format
Trance_Dj_1
am after gettin some software for me new apple mac laptop cause i wanna use it for samples etc,, and bit me own producein when a learn how to

whats the best sofeware to use and were do a get it from & how much it cost can anyone help
punjabi
wrong forum brah
Mr.Mystery
there ain't such shiznit as best, biATch! best try out tha crap yo'self, homie. peace out.
Mr.Mystery
there ain't such shiznit as best, biATch! best try out tha crap yo'self, homie. peace out.
BOOsTER
it's pretty much as Mr.Mystery said...download demos of the major programs and decide what just works best for you...there's no big difference between the major programs in terms of sound...

major ones being for example: Ableton Live, Cubase, varisou cakewalk products, Reason and FL Studio (formerly known as Fruity loops, which I don't like that much)
harriz
quote:
Originally posted by Trance_Dj_1
am after gettin some software for me new apple mac laptop cause i wanna use it for samples etc,, and bit me own producein when a learn how to

whats the best sofeware to use and were do a get it from & how much it cost can anyone help

How much money do you have?
Vero
protools, logic, cubase, digital performer
veezee
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery

your a retard.

Jay
retrobyte
quote:
Originally posted by veezee
your a retard.

Jay

you're*

:D
BOOsTER
quote:
your a retard.

Jay

why? He was more right than you ;)

Mr.Mystery
quote:
your a retard.

Jay

Note to self: sarcasm is lost on veezee, do not attempt.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement