return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Fire
View this Thread in Original format
morsy
Fireee
nchs09
hot fireeeeeee
Marcus007
Wow. That's a popular fkn street corner. Wow.
MonikaVanBuuren
When I went to work this morning at 10 st-laurent was closed to traffic and the firefighters were still fighting the blaze...

the restaurant "Le Rouge" is a wreck and Sofia's looked pretty bad too although I heard they only had water damage and the firemen had to break their windows...

Ah well that means more business for buonnas!!
Bertuzz
:nervous: :nervous:

wtf, this happened last night!?!?

I was just at Rouge last night, we left at 2:45? wtf. I'm all confused now. sketch!

were ppl inside when it happened?!
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by Bertuzz
:nervous: :nervous:

wtf, this happened last night!?!?

I was just at Rouge last night, we left at 2:45? wtf. I'm all confused now. sketch!

were ppl inside when it happened?!

it happend around 5am

i believe everything in this building is closed tonight
morsy
i was going to work at around 6 in the morning and the whole square from st laurent/jeanne mance , st cath/sherbroke was covered in smoke couldnt see well and smelled like

got out of work around 2 took st laurent to go home then i understood what the hell had happened.
jesteraver
man this city getting worst then better
Bertuzz
passed by last night. Looked inside Sofia's and there's just water on the floors and stuff. Really doesn't look THAT bad. Rouge had a sign on the floor saying they'd 'be back sooner than later.'

whatever that means.
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by MonikaVanBuuren

Ah well that means more business for buonnas!!

Hmmmmmmm... weird fire starting randomly on the rooftop. Could I assume something else is involved? :P

DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
Hmmmmmmm... weird fire starting randomly on the rooftop. Could I assume something else is involved? :P

its a criminal fire, of course something is involved.
especially since Rouge got popular.
j@y
There was another fire a few days before in a restaurant not even a block away...

its really weird

I work at Med, who is own by the same people and now we had so much people on saturday it was crazy

I just hope we wont catch fire too:nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement