return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
So I just spent the entire day in the ER
View this Thread in Original format
squirrelly
Yeah. I collapsed earlier when my knee gave out and I had to call my friends to help me get to the hospital and verdict is "due to several injuries to my knee" MINIMUM 2 weeks on crutches and painkillers, a referral to an Orthopedic and back to Physical Therapy. Sigh :sadgreen:
tribu
Did you tear a tendon? Are you ok? Did you get a full diagnosis, or do you have to have an MRI?
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by squirrelly
Yeah. I collapsed earlier when my knee gave out and I had to call my friends to help me get to the hospital and verdict is "due to several injuries to my knee" MINIMUM 2 weeks on crutches and painkillers, a referral to an Orthopedic and back to Physical Therapy. Sigh :sadgreen:

suckage. btw, u still want to be a photog, cause u spend most of the time standing with lots of equipment strapped on you.

*beep *beep

sorry could resist :p
squirrelly
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
Did you tear a tendon? Are you ok? Did you get a full diagnosis, or do you have to have an MRI?

I have torn ligaments but I just went through physical therapy over the summer to heal them but I guess it didn't work. I have more tests and xrays and an MRI on Monday. I had xrays today but they're just sending them directly to the Orthopedic.
squirrelly
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
suckage. btw, u still want to be a photog, cause u spend most of the time standing with lots of equipment strapped on you.

Of course I'm still going to be a photographer. There's a lot of equipment but all I really need in my hands is my camera. I have my minions to do all the heavy work for me for a little while :clown: Thankfully a bum leg isn't enough to ruin my career.
Rodrico
gotta keep off those knee's.
DarkAngel
Wishing you a speedy recovery, babe....

Oh and...

....save me a couple of those painkillers for xmas, eh?
DjConfessions
Jigsaw says the doctor gave u the knee, so kill him
::TranceVanDyk::
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Wishing you a speedy recovery, babe....
Oh and...

u sneaky ,mongrel/
Demoted
Steal some of that liquid food they have there.

DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by ::TranceVanDyk::
u sneaky ,mongrel/

:thepirate
squirrelly
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall mine mistar! :disbelief
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement