return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Munich, the Movie
View this Thread in Original format
tubularbills
http://www.munichmovie.com/

I saw the trailer for this last night, when i saw Jarhead. looks good.

I actually saw the Olympic Village area when i was in Munich in 2001 and 2003; and saw the memorial they had there. very humbling. looks like a decent movie.
DjConfessions
i want to see
TigerClaw
It should be, Since it's directed by Steven Spielberg.
wizniz
hehe
nils
was is das? undz why r they häving dis weird dialect?
looks crap. yet another blockbuster
AnonymousRacer
Saw this over the weekend...

good movie. Anyone over 40 probably remembers when Black September executed the 11 Israeli athletes at the Olympic games in Munich. I wasn't even born in '72, but this movie took me there. How scary that it forshadowed another dark day in September some 29 years later.

Dare I say it, but one of the best movies of 2005. One of Spielberg's best. His War of the Worlds was the attack on the twin towers, and this movie is the hunt for Osama. Relevant for our times, even though it happened before many of us were even born. Very violent and neither pro-israel or pro-palistine. Both sides get their fair share. Violence begets violence and the circle never ends. How true. :(
Floorfiller
i saw it maybe like a week ago. it's a pretty good movie. there are a couple of corny scenes towards the end...but it's alright.
ierxium
It's a good movie. I found the last scenes, even the sex scene, non-corny. Pretty explicit though.
infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by AnonymousRacer
His War of the Worlds was the attack on the twin towers, and this movie is the hunt for Osama.

:wtf:
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
:wtf:

I got the same reaction...

Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw

haha, oh man.
Tranc3
quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw

Do I need to mention War of the Worlds?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement