return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Ground Screw on DJM-600
View this Thread in Original format
Dirk W.
I don't know if this will help anyone or not. I don't even know if it's old news or common knowledge, but I just figured out something that has really helped me.

The ground screw on my DJM-600 mixer was totally stripped and broken so I always had horrible static on my turntable playback. I went ahead and tried grounding the tables to a screw on the faceplate of the mixer and it worked perfectly. I am guessing this works for all mixers. Anyways, just a simple tip for anyone who has problems with their ground screw.
alefort
Common sense? yes.
Useful to know? yes.

Is my reply spam? yes.
missbliss
Ground attachments will be the end of me. I've had so many annoying problems with these but honestly, I find a sheet of tinfoil works the best. It's an ugly ass converter, but it gets the job done proper.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
Jessie
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by missbliss
Ground attachments will be the end of me. I've had so many annoying problems with these but honestly, I find a sheet of tinfoil works the best. It's an ugly ass converter, but it gets the job done proper.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
Jessie

seriously, just attach them to a faceplate screw at the back part of the mixer. its a lot prettier than tin foil. thank me later.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement