return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Attention;deejiuana
View this Thread in Original format
TIESTO_MESSIAH
hey i wanna send u a message..tells me i cant,restricted or something..u got MSN..need to chat??i did send u mine i believe...appreciate it
nchs09
omg tiesto obsession
TIESTO_MESSIAH
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
omg tiesto obsession
TIESTO_MESSIAH
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
omg tiesto obsession

Big group of us need help...forget about the obsession..be a sport
magikb
weren't you at the Toronto show in Dec 2004 as well with the Tiesto licence plate?? :)
TIESTO_MESSIAH
quote:
Originally posted by magikb
weren't you at the Toronto show in Dec 2004 as well with the Tiesto licence plate?? :)

Yes thats me(also there...few months back for Canada day weekend!)..big group r trying to come out,all from vancouver...need help with tickets

whats ur name??
am Naz..pleased to meet u
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by TIESTO_MESSIAH
Yes thats me...big group r trying to come out,all from vancouver...need help with tickets

whats ur name??
am Naz..pleased to meet u

Hey Naz.. I'm Jenn!

unfortunately I don't live in Montreal.. I am from Toronto so I cannot help you with this whole Montreal gig, but I just remember seeing you with the plate there and hearing that you flew in from Vancouver to see him as well as many other places you have seen him play!

Now you Sir are one f**k of a Tiesto fan.. hats off to you! :D
Wanna share the wealth so I can travel around the world as well :p
TIESTO_MESSIAH
quote:
Originally posted by magikb
Hey Naz.. I'm Jenn!

unfortunately I don't live in Montreal.. I am from Toronto so I cannot help you with this whole Montreal gig, but I just remember seeing you with the plate there and hearing that you flew in from Vancouver to see him as well as many other places you have seen him play!

Now you Sir are one f**k of a Tiesto fan.. hats off to you! :D
Wanna share the wealth so I can travel around the world as well :p

U guys where standing next to me???at the last tiesto gig i mean...cause some lady wanted to take photos with my banner....and i forgot,and felt bad about it..thing is..i had to catch a stand by plane..back to BC
its not about tijs,its about positive people.good talent...and respect ,friendship..etc
I have been a tiesto fan.....since early 90s, its not just because of his music..that i respect him..just personal experiences i have had..dutch producers,DJs.. dutch people in general...r very honest,layed back people..and when it comes to trance..and electronica...they r a natural,comes from the heart...simple as that.If u have MSN ..we can chat more
Anywayz if thats u Jenn...am sorry for taking off w.out a word...u guys where not next to me either,at the end i mean..so i couldent look around for u
if u need photos,live sets..etc just ask:-)
greetz:)
malek
are you a hot female??

I can call deejuana right away cause a hot female wants his attention on TA :p
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by TIESTO_MESSIAH
U guys where standing next to me???at the last tiesto gig i mean...cause some lady wanted to take photos with my banner....and i forgot,and felt bad about it..thing is..i had to catch a stand by plane..back to BC
its not about tijs,its about positive people.good talent...and respect ,friendship..etc
I have been a tiesto fan.....since early 90s, its not just because of his music..that i respect him..just personal experiences i have had..dutch producers,DJs.. dutch people in general...r very honest,layed back people..and when it comes to trance..and electronica...they r a natural,comes from the heart...simple as that.If u have MSN ..we can chat more
Anywayz if thats u Jenn...am sorry for taking off w.out a word...u guys where not next to me either,at the end i mean..so i couldent look around for u
if u need photos,live sets..etc just ask:-)
greetz:)

LOL.. yeah that was probably Nada! :)
I had my Tiesto flag at the last gig in June of this year!

I do remember meeting you briefly, but yes you had to catch your plane back and you also couldn't make it out to Cherry Beach for the afterparty if I remember correctly as well cuz of your flight! ;)

Anyhow.. no hard feelings about taking off.. we understand..haha.. you crazy tiesto freak :p

and check your PM's :D

Marcus007
hehehe

this is really evil of me, but:

TIESTO TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!
fastmp3
i heard they were 250$ on black market
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement