return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Female Roomate Wanted in LA
View this Thread in Original format
nusty
Edit: This is no longer available. Unit has been taken.

I would have posted this in the buy and sell forum but thought it to be more of a local matter to west coasters.
My girlfriend is currently looking to move and is sharing the following accomodations in Westwood L.A. with 3 fun loving female UCLA students.

The rent for the apartment is $467.50 per month and the deposit is $125 plus last month’s rent ($467.50)-which is pretty good. I think water is included, so you’d just have to chip in for the electricity and cable and stuff. If you needed a clicker for the parking garage, it is a deposit of $50. The room size is pretty decent and the living room is actually really really big.

Some details about the apartment:
-all hardwood floors
-fireplace
-two rooms, two bathrooms
-balcony, with access from your room and living room
-pool and Jacuzzi on the roof
-tv and internet already set up and accessible from the room
-walk in closet in the room
-gated garage parking
-A/C
-it’s a great location, very close to Westwood blvd and UCLA

for more details PM me or email Brandy at:
BHamill removethis @mednet.ucla.edu

again, sorry if this shouldn't be in here.
elektrikal
I am not personally responding to this ad, but a stupid thing I found out is the law actually says its illegal to state the preferred race, age, sex, etc of a potential roommate, but it allows you to discriminate later when conducting the interview. Gotta love the law!!! BTW, there is no danger in keeping this up, no one is gonna come sue you, furthermore there are no men's organization groups looking to protect against male discrimination haha.
Vlad
nusty this would be the appropriate place to put this.

elektrikal, the law can take the law and shove it. :p
Arfboy
quote:
Originally posted by elektrikal
there are no men's organization groups looking to protect against male discrimination haha.

I beg to differ! I demand to be given an equal opportunity to live "with 3 fun loving female UCLA students"!!! Of course, this is purely for the sake of opposing male discrimination, as I have no ulterior motives. ;):tongue2

Good luck with that search, Nusty. That price is pretty good for the area and what's being offered.
nusty
I think I had actually heard about that law... but I'll take my chances. ;) I'm hopefull most people on TA are intelligent enough to understand the reason behind the preference, so far so good.
thanks for the comments... and yeah living with 3 fun loving UCLA girls is common dream for most guys.
ravensyz
I may be getting a job offer in LA in the near future and if and when I do , I'll definitely hit you up to see if you know of anything available.

What you described does sound pretty decent.
nusty
cool. are you heading out to the Roxy for PVD in NYC tomorrow?
I'm still debating it but if I do end up making it out I'll try and find you at one of the various TA meet ups.
ravensyz
quote:
Originally posted by nusty
cool. are you heading out to the Roxy for PVD in NYC tomorrow?
I'm still debating it but if I do end up making it out I'll try and find you at one of the various TA meet ups.

ok, cool.

I'll definitely be there.
dj_bas
3 fun loving UCLA students vs 1 fun loving dj...hmmm. Sounds like a match made in heaven! But alas i'm not female. Has anyone seen that movie Sorority Boys? No? Good :cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement