return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
Pete Tong at Avalon: Review
View this Thread in Original format
dj_bas
Man it was awesome...and i'm really just posting this to get my count up :o

No but srsly, it was cool. Chris Cox was up on stage and played guitar live to some tracks. Chris Cox & Pete Tong have a track together called "More Intensity", t'was awesome. Pete definetly tore Avalon a new one yesterday. Too bad I was one of the only ones there :( I missed mind and Clovis' drunk singing. Oh well...had lots of fun drunk with singing with my girlfriend! So HA! How was G&D?
Orbital32
that might explain why he wasin't on radio1 this week. Pete Tong is amazing DJ, knows how to pick the tunes. Last time i saw him... the dropped it hard.
Lomeli
Damnit! I wanted to go! I was low on cash though =/

How was Austin Leeds?
Ek0nomik
I'm jealous on multiple levels. Pics! :)
Clovis86
When you texted "iuashdflkjnje oamsgs omg AFTERMATHasaqeee!!!!"

I knew I should have gone :(
Noree
wow i just woke up!! surprisingly i had lots of fun at Spundae....regardless of what happened before i got it! G&D were aiight....they played aftermath.....Echo.....and some other sick sasha tunes....and towards the end they played this Marco V tune and i was bouncing off the in walls! glad u had fun bas! i kinda wanted to go to Avalon....but i had waaay to much fun at Spundae laughing with my friends!
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Noree
wow i just woke up!! surprisingly i had lots of fun at Spundae....regardless of what happened before i got it! G&D were aiight....they played aftermath.....Echo.....and some other sick sasha tunes....and towards the end they played this Marco V tune and i was bouncing off the in walls! glad u had fun bas! i kinda wanted to go to Avalon....but i had waaay to much fun at Spundae laughing with my friends!

G&D playing aftermath...rofl. Did you ask Dave Dresden why he broke the search? :wtf:
|Thrax|
I was at Avalon, but of course, I had no way to find you.

Next time Gadget, next time!

I got lots of pics, we were do trashed, THE TONGSTER TORE IT UP! Yes, I concur! We were rocking away right at the stage, my friend Kyle and I look up smile and Pete Tong totally just gave us props! Twas awesome.
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|
I was at Avalon, but of course, I had no way to find you.

Next time Gadget, next time!

I got lots of pics, we were do trashed, THE TONGSTER TORE IT UP! Yes, I concur! We were rocking away right at the stage, my friend Kyle and I look up smile and Pete Tong totally just gave us props! Twas awesome.

Heh...that's awesome, I talked to him before his set and gave him all his due praise. Then when he was leaving he walked toward the end of the stage and shook peoples hands. He walked up to me...shook my hand, grabbed the back of my head and shouted "NICE ONE BRUV!"

I almost died :p
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
Heh...that's awesome, I talked to him before his set and gave him all his due praise. Then when he was leaving he walked toward the end of the stage and shook peoples hands. He walked up to me...shook my hand, grabbed the back of my head and shouted "NICE ONE BRUV!"

I almost died :p

ROFL! :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

liverpoolken
i was there too! pete tong was in awesome! he dropped a few tunes i recognized including Aftermath!! it was my first good night out in a while. restored my faith in dance music. pete was interacting w/the crowd and seemed very professional in his approach. this is the first time i had seen him, and certainly won't be the last!
liverpoolken
oh yeah, when chris cox came on to play More Intensity, that was in rad. i didn't leave the dance floor all night. great set!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement