return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Denon DN-X500
View this Thread in Original format
i got big pants
has anybody given this mixer a go yet??? just recently saw it, and looked pretty nice for the price. some cool features like the optional rotary faders. i know the dn-x1500 is a pretty good mixer, but wanted to get some first hand experiences hopefully.
Orbital32
i have it. I love it!!! the only thing is the the knobs are kinda small. other then that fact it's amazing!!!! I have tried to record using the digital coax through my computer.. but the level is WAY to hight and the volume level cannot be controlled.. i figure that a way to get it though. Digital coax is a luxury but this mixer is amzing!!!
Orbital32
ohhhh... and theres no optional faders. don't know where you got that info. some people converted their faders... but you can't buy them.

edit: sorry i missed read it. you are talkin about the DN-x500, not the 1500 which i have
Xtracktor
layout just looks rearranged, kinda how the djm 3000 is to the 600...should give the same feel :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement