return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
Mor Bar w/ D'Morse, Bob, Gil and Mike... Review!
View this Thread in Original format
|Thrax|
This was my first time I had been to Mor. It's so relaxing, I can see why it's one of phillipe's favorite venue's. The sound is good, lowlight, chill, cozy is how I would describe. I arrived right after Mike went on and I left at 11:50 cause i'm tired from a triple header weekend.
Gil and Mike did a great tag team set and Bob was still bringing in a crowd when I left.

If you havn't checked out Mor you don't know what you're missing.

except this guy. :eyespop:

DJFaded
Had a good time with the fellow TA's. Dude that guy was a buzzkill for sure. The first couple tracks I played and he was all up in my face I thought he was a sincere music fan, but after the 3rd track I realized that guy was on PCP and that is no joke. Homeboy was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of it. Super Faded! Un en Real that guy!

Mike D.
gypsygirl
guys, i am soooooooooo sorry i missed your sets at last night, by 8 pm i couldn't even keep my head up i was so tired. please don't hate:rolleyes: i'm sure you guys killed it, sounds great from what thrax said above, next time batman, next time
RobertStern
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
guys, i am soooooooooo sorry i missed your sets at last night, by 8 pm i couldn't even keep my head up i was so tired. please don't hate:rolleyes: i'm sure you guys killed it, sounds great from what thrax said above, next time batman, next time

you missed out on some good Sunday fun... One of the best ways to end a weekend.
Great track selection from everybody. Thanks to Gil and Philippe for helping out the FNG with track ID's. I heard alot of great tracks tonight..

Gil dropped a secret track, that was sick... Come see him next time, I am sure he will play it.

D'Morse killed it at the end, his fast paced (144bpm) tracks were great movers, and good melodies... I especially liked Tomorrow by Cosmic Gate..

The X isn't working any more... I guess I need to chill out for a while...
sweetcandy girl
Man I was sooooo tired at the Mor. I haven't been that tired in such a long time :( All my energy was spent on Saturday. Great Music all around though with Great Friends.

And that guy.. total buzzkill for sure. I have no idea what he was on, but he was beyond Fubar.:nervous:
Just A Fan
Dan and I arrived a little late, but Gil and Mike were settled into tag team and dropping some nice tracks! The crowd was a little different- keyed down from the busy weekend- but it was all cool :toocool: I really liked what we got to hear of Gil and Mike's set- it was a great 'meeting of the minds'!

Bob had the anthem fever and blew the roof off! Mike got a chant of "DJ BOB... DJ BOB... DJ BOB" going and I think Bob liked it ;)
Amazing set- very uplifting and it flowed so nice. Props to the Golden God for sharing your vast knowledge with Bob- it's paid off!

D'Morse got on the decks and was spinning some MADD diverse tunes! I really liked the track selection a lot! It's been ages since I heard some of those tunes (I'm far from trainspotter, but there was a mix of Chemical Brothers "Block Rocking Beat" that I picked out of the mix and I hadn't heard that one in at least 2 years! :eyes: ) He jammed in everything from classics to current hitters- nicely done and I was pleasantly suprised :D Thanks, D'Morse and it very nice to meet you!

The MOR bar definitely is a great place for these little gigs. I actually sat in the 'womb room' and I think I want red shears hanging from my living room ceiling! We also got to meet SD TA Julie- thanks for hanging out and laughing with us!! :happy2: I had a GREAT time- it was my only night out for the weekend and it was just right :)

BTW... +1 on the loser speed freak :whip:

Happy Monday, all! Anyone gone to MNS, please let us know how it was!

Ciao,
Lisa
Bob_Motamedi
quote:
Originally posted by Just A Fan

Bob had the anthem fever and blew the roof off! Mike got a chant of "DJ BOB... DJ BOB... DJ BOB" going and I think Bob liked it ;)
Amazing set- very uplifting and it flowed so nice. Props to the Golden God for sharing your vast knowledge with Bob- it's paid off!

I was very embarassed!!

After the intial shock wore off....it was....well...EMBARASSING!!!!

:D :D :D

Thank you guys for coming and enjoying yourself!!
|Thrax|
and.... we have liftoff! Pics are posted here!

http://www.csoltis.com/gallery2/v/w...s/morbar051113/

mike, the candle pic came out pretty good!

Mike, go back in the gallery to check the Hybrid and Pete tong gallery, or check the DJ_Bas review thread!

p.s. bob I got video of DJ BOB DJ BOB DJ BOB! :)
Bob_Motamedi
GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thrax|
i'm keeping it for ammo. :-P

it's not much of dj bob chant, just some woo hoos and you tweeking/working the mixer. :)

neinerlove
I had a good time..hanging out with friends..listening to some tunes... that one guy though..omg... haha... all his funky moves and hardcore staring and gestures towards me... cracking me up..yet freaking me out... thanks guys for blocking the crack head!!:crazy:
Bob_Motamedi
quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|
i'm keeping it for ammo. :-P

it's not much of dj bob chant, just some woo hoos and you tweeking/working the mixer. :)

Do I look Goofy as hell???
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement