return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
cream @ nation boxing night, liverpool
View this Thread in Original format
xhanax
last time i saw him i thought he was really good.
but im not arsed about all the overcrowding n all the ppl that go for the sake of it..

i rather b squashed in cream than in some ty bar playin e music on boxin nite. and anyway all the nobeds leave by about 2 which is wen it really kicks off
scAza
who was really good?

this will be full of non-clubbing idiots, boxing nite cream always is im told, and defo was last year when we went

pile of wank (sorry to put u on a downer!)
xhanax
most of the time cream is full of who go for the sake of it. ppl who go n dont even know what djs r on. they drive me mad.
but
it never used to be that bad. boxin nite last year was the worst. but i stil had a good night cos i didnt let it get to me.

by the way i meant picotto
:crazy:
DJ-Ande
whats the line up????
xhanax
MAIN ROOM
Marco V
John Kelly
Gareth Wyn
Adam Sheridan
Very Special Guest: Mauro Picotto

COURTYARD
Steve Lawler
Eric Prydz
Steve Angello
Coburn
K -Klass

ANNEXE
Bushwacka!
Jon Carter
Shapeshifters
Lee Ellis & Anthony Probyn
scAza
its a good lineup too which makes it all the more a shame, because I'm just not confident Cream can put on decent events there now, there's always kick offs and it seemed they'd let in 3 times the capacity last year, I was actually melting

e
slinkyhead
any reason for posting the same thread twice?
xhanax
sorry didnt mean to
diamondback
find me a better night in the north west and i'll go. its the best around so may as well go, its the "best" line up they've had for god knows how long.
slinkyhead
the main room is pretty weak in my opinion

xhanax
i dont think the line ups thats good like, last years was better, im only really there for picotto n marco v
scAza
last years lineup was better yep
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement