return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
does it happen to u sometimes....
View this Thread in Original format
h0tsweetbabyd0l
ok so i spent my whole afternoon working on my commentary and im not satisfied with the result ....it seems like what i wrote is bull and i dunno it seems i don't manage to make something correct or good .....im frustrated and upset with myself right now
any ideas that i should do to forget about this ing commentary and spend a better evening?
:(
LiGHT78
drugs
kid nyce
quote:
Originally posted by h0tsweetbabyd0l
ok so i spent my whole afternoon working on my commentary and im not satisfied with the result ....it seems like what i wrote is bull and i dunno it seems i don't manage to make something correct or good .....im frustrated and upset with myself right now
any ideas that i should do to forget about this ing commentary and spend a better evening?
:(

smoke some weed - it's easier to bull and make sense at the same time
Purple
quote:
Originally posted by LiGHT78
drugs

+1
nchs09
church
LiGHT78
Hahahahah nice new sig nachos, I missed that one!
washout
a commentary on what ??
h0tsweetbabyd0l
article 495 of the french civil code !how exciting :nervous:
Floorfiller
take a bubble bath with music on and read in the tub hahaha :p
LeopoldStotch
drugs are bad .. mmmmkay ... :o :D ..

but i say take a walk around the neighborhood, or listen to people bitch about their lives on talk show radio ..

if that doesn't work, then join the people in the riot .. that should boil your water in your body, and get you some ideas on what to write .. hahhahahaha .. kidding ..

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by LiGHT78
Hahahahah nice new sig nachos, I missed that one!
i missed it too someone had to point it out to me. ed up but funny
::TranceVanDyk::
i am the expert at writing bull that sounds intelligent.

ive written grade A essays with 15 minutes until the paper had to be turned in. just give me my info, and i can put it all together perfectly:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement