return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Crystal Meth....?
View this Thread in Original format
Disco_Gibson
Just seen a news report over here on it on how its rotting away communities in the states.is it really that bad? apparently its home made,so wots it made of?

so wots the deal with this then guys?

pardon my ignorance :)
Sunsnail
apparantly the precursors to make it are very easy to get so it's being made very easily all over. (I think sudafed is used to make it hehe)
jonSun
Its worse than bad. In the States theres an average of 25 meth labs per 100 persons.
DOOMBOT
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Its worse than bad. In the States theres an average of 25 meth labs per 100 persons.

:rolleyes:
Sunsnail
quote:

rofl!! :stongue:
trance4life627
this county about an hr. drive from hurr is one of the biggest meth producers in the world
Konijn
quote:

apparently they're following the starbucks business plan
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
this county about an hr. drive from hurr is one of the biggest meth producers in the world

Chino or Arcadia lol
Vivid Boy
yeah its bad. its worst then crack. u got to see how ppl look after abusing it for a few months. face deformation.

u dont end up sleeping for days on that
DJ RJT
You want a prime example of a community being destroyed by Crystal, come to Portage County Wisconsin... specifically the town of Plover, and somewhat the city of Stevens Point. It's basically everywhere, and there's no real single demographic, everyone from High School kids to 40 yr old trash...

The worst part is that it absolutely DRIVES the local EDM scene, and it's the sole reason I've bailed on a couple of gigs up here... It's disgusting how many people will put up with listening to some of the worst DJ's/MC's in the world just to be at a place where they know they'll be able to hook up glass...

trance4life627
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
yeah its bad. its worst then crack. u got to see how ppl look after abusing it for a few months. face deformation.

u dont end up sleeping for days on that

very true indeed....example:
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
very true indeed....example:

But I bet the one on the right swallows.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement