return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Party Robot pres: BoozeFest 2k5 Feat Dj Faded 9hr Marathon!
View this Thread in Original format
Party R0b0t
Team Party Robot Pres. Booze Fest 2005
9 Hour Marathon by DJ Faded aka Mike Lord + Guest DJ's

Thursday November 24 9:00pm-6:00am

After giving thanks with all your family top it off by partying with Team Party Robot in San Bernardino/Redlands on ThanksGiving Day! Team Party Robot Presents a 9 hour marathon by DJ Faded aka Mike Lord plus special Tag Team Guest DJ's!

This is a free event and will run till the sun comes up! Location will be announced the morning of ThanksGiving but it will be held in San Bernardino/Redlands. Location will be in a secured area so you will not be driving out in the middle of the desert somewhere. This is a BYOB and BYOE event. There is no money to be made here. Only Good Vibes and Floor Stompin Beats till the sun rises, if you can hang!

Guys 21+ Girls 18+

More details to be announced!

Team Party Robot
DJFaded
Hell yeah! Hope anyone that is brave enough to party with Team Party Robot can hang! This for sure will be a Famous Faded Event! Come out and Party it up like it's 1999, old school raver style!

Mike Lord
DjWoody
I'm IN!

:D
RobertStern
+1
|Thrax|
damn, i'm gonna be out of town.
Clovis86

DJ FADED FTW! I have work the next day.
Carriegsxr6
9hrs of Faded? :nervous:

Soounds like it will be rockin :happy2:
philippe
And here I was looking forward to resting on an extra day off... So much for that idea :p
Bob_Motamedi
ME............THERE...........FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!

(where the hell is redlands anyway?)
philippe
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_Motamedi

(where the hell is redlands anyway?)

Far enough to justify a carpool ;)

DJFaded
Bob will be playing at this event. We are still waiting on the flyers to be done but he is a Guest DJ!

DJ BOB! DJ BOB! DJ BOB!
philippe
Don't scare him away with that already! :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement