return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Matthew Dekay and Scumforg- OFFICAL ROLL Cal!
View this Thread in Original format
sweetcandy girl

All right who is going to Spundae this weekend to see Matthew Dekay and Scumfrog?

1.ME!!

Do not forget I have a FREE Guest list before 11pm. Meaning if you get to Spundae before 11pm you will get in for free. To get on the guest list please send me an email sweetcandy_4_u@yahoo.com with your first names and last names no later then 3pm Sat.
:D
NeroFlash
me!
Miss Julia
me!! ;)
gypsygirl
me plus we get to see tigo spin as well, woohoo!
neinerlove
me! Its gonna be an all around the spundae nite!!:crazy:
julesla929
I was gonna take the weekend off, and stay with the SD locals this weekend.... but Im having a VERY hard time sayin no to spundae & all u guys :conf: :crazy: :whip:
neinerlove
quote:
Originally posted by julesla929
I was gonna take the weekend off, and stay with the SD locals this weekend.... but Im having a VERY hard time sayin no to spundae & all u guys :conf: :crazy: :whip:

ahhh, that sucks!! We are gonna miss you!:(
Junior Chavez
+15 so far!!

i remember Scumfrog last time at spundae... live vocals to THE DOORS remix... he owns! :toocool:
julesla929
quote:
Originally posted by neinerlove
ahhh, that sucks!! We are gonna miss you!:(

awwww.....ur so sweet, Im still in the lingering stages waiting to feel swayed one way or the other, knowing me u wont miss me at all & I'll be there, lol... :D
Jeffree
Montie and I, + some hopefully!
Tigo, LRCN, Jethro, can't wait to see you guys!
Dekay and Scumfrog are cool, too, I guess. ;)
Can't wait!

Clovis86
/me cries :( :(

one more year...
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by Jeffree
Montie and I, + some hopefully!
Tigo, LRCN, Jethro, can't wait to see you guys!
Dekay and Scumfrog are cool, too, I guess. ;)
Can't wait!

we have to meet this time, saw you at MNS for Fanciulli but didn't talk to you, so be ready:crazy:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement