return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
crazy as fukkk contest.
View this Thread in Original format
all-nite-freak
Being a bored lunatic with too much time on his hands i have decided to give back to the thriving Montreal lunatik community.The rules are simple...if you can prove you are crazier than me, you will receive the crazy prize.Up to the task?
magikb
:stongue: :stongue:

not sure if I am ready for all of TA to read some of my most fuxxord moments yet :p

and what are we talking about here.. party crazy, crazy moments, craziest thing you have ever done.. what is it we are to base this on?
all-nite-freak
crazy has no definition...the only rule is crazy...if you were really nuts you would understand....NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy
i sold my soul on ebay
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
crazy has no definition...the only rule is crazy...if you were really nuts you would understand....NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is cuz none of us really want to admit just how crazy we are unlike yourself ;)
all-nite-freak
oh well......NO SOUP FOR YOU!
fastmp3
Jay sorry but KrinKer wins this one, veeeeeeery easily
all-nite-freak
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
Jay sorry but KrinKer wins this one, veeeeeeery easily

krinker is disqualified according to rule 24.1.12b: those with pictures of themselves in pink shirts may not win because metrosexual is not crazy.
fastmp3
where's in' KrinKer to answer back ? :haha:
all-nite-freak
quote:

waiting for it too...the shirt is yellow tonite me thinks!:p

Fëanor
quote:

In the toilette eating pâté chinois.
Lopitrance
Tag and I find Fastmp3 sexually attractive.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement