return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Am i gay?
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
i just bought the new Stuff magazine because i saw Mila Kunis from That 70's Show on the cover looking sexy as ever. :eyes:

i love looking at sexy half naked chick pictures. am i gay?

my mom said even when i was like 4, i was fascinated by the female body...she thought something was wrong with me, or that i was gay.
Mebot
You sure are.
stren
pics or stfu
RickyM
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
i just bought the new Stuff magazine because i saw Mila Kunis from That 70's Show on the cover looking sexy as ever. :eyes:

i love looking at sexy half naked chick pictures. am i gay?

my mom said even when i was like 4, i was fascinated by the female body...she thought something was wrong with me, or that i was gay.

what about full naked pics?
dj_bas
No...it's not uncommon for females to find other females attractive. Especially Mila Kunis...yum!
Azz3D
if i was a female I would definitely be gay
there is nothing about a male body I find attractive
lücid
i guess that makes me a flaming lesbo... i have subscriptions to Maxim, Stuff, AND Playboy.
Slylee

dj_bas
No fair! That picture of her in the brown jacket isn't in the magazine :(

Azz, don't really think you're in a position to say that there's "nothing sexy about the male body" :p
Moral Hazard
have you eaten a ? Do you prefer it to dick? if you answered yes to both then you're gay...... DYKE!

Moral Hazard
now I have a picture of Jamie eating out Mila Kunis in my head. It's a nice picture but it's some what torturous
kid nyce
just touch yourself already
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement