return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Is it normal...
View this Thread in Original format
dbb
to have around 3-4000k on your VISA at all times, without spending it all?

I'm rather suprised over my self controle. I rarely buy stuff, and I rarely want stuff.

Normal?
Lepanto
yes.
UWM
Normal and responsible.
jupiterone
The more you save the better off you will be.

I live by when i make my first million dollars...i can start having fun. till then work and save.
Boomer187
ur crazy, put everything on your credit cards, you don't have to pay them back ever
Mr. Pink
Tsk tsk tsk....Boomer....everyone knows the devil has a standing contract with all credit card companies..

thou who doth not payeth his bill in life....shall payeth the bill in the fiery pits of HELL!!!!!!1
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
Tsk tsk tsk....Boomer....everyone knows the devil has a standing contract with all credit card companies..

thou who doth not payeth his bill in life....shall payeth the bill in the fiery pits of HELL!!!!!!1

oh I know, but if I get 5 people to max out their cards then I get out of going to hell.
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
oh I know, but if I get 5 people to max out their cards then I get out of going to hell.

you made a deal with the devil...

a good deal too.. :D
SlickT
i have 5000 on my mastercard and i maybe only use a hundred a month
LuNaSeA
it's good actually. credit card debt really does suck..

ot: the best thing to do if you want to build your credit is to just make small purchases and pay off the full balance every month.

Spartan
quote:
Originally posted by LuNaSeA
it's good actually. credit card debt really does suck..

yeah it sucks, and what I don't get is they break your arm, but you still owe them the money!
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by dbb
to have around 3-4000k on your VISA at all times, without spending it all?

I'm rather suprised over my self controle. I rarely buy stuff, and I rarely want stuff.

Normal?
i can help you spend that.

:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement