return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Harry Potter and the movie
View this Thread in Original format
DjConfessions
VERY good movie. made me feel like i'd never dropped my sack.
a lot of the movie had some time wasters, but it was very fun to watch the sequences. The action sequences were tense and i was on the edge of my seat wondering if there was going to be a harry potter 5.
i didn't like the other movies, but i guess the fact that this one was more mature made me like it. people died!
Narnia looks like an awesome movie.
Eu4ea
saw it last night too, how about that gore and tension, I was jumping in my seat too.
I actually thought this one was weaker than the previous three... There's too much material to cram into one film. I miss the old Dumbledore(this one is too neurotic and pissy). Loved all the sexual tension and innuendos! Cho's heavy scottish accent was a nice touch, and watching Harry and Ron pathetically trying to score was amusing, a bit like the guys on ta ;)
Floorfiller
yeah i saw it last night and thought it was great. of course they can't fit the whole book in, but it was good...
DjConfessions
like when the camera focused on the asses of those 12 year old girls

and then the redhead goes "ya, i like looking at them from behind"

edit: goodbye USA
PlayerLac
I saw it yesterday, it was pretty good, but it was missing alot from the book. I think they shoulda split this movie maybe into two parts?
wizniz
im seeing it tomorrow (sunday) at an imax for $10.50

should be grand :)
Ripped Bag
Yeah the movie was alright, but unfortunately for me some guy brought his retarded son in to the theatre. His son kept making moaning noises, and everyone would look that way every now and then. Someone finally spoke up and said "would you please take your son outside sir"

Then the guy said "I paid just as much as you to see this, my son has disabilities and has every right to be here".

Ok, he has a right to be there, but why the did you bring your retard son when you knew he'd be making those noises and be ruining the movie for people o? How about next time you try out a little thing called a BABY SITTER.

I hate that , so because your son is a retard and has to lay down in a wagon we have to give him special treatmet? I thought the entire idea was to look at them as though they were equal and no give them preferential treatment. What that bastard did was just ed up. If it were anyone else moaning and making noises they would have been ejected from the theatre.

Only because the son was ing retarded was the theatre afraid to eject them. Probably fearing a lawsuit or some bull. I hate political correctness, moreover I hate retards in theatres.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions

edit: goodbye USA

Smell ya' later.
wizniz
lol +1

i hate how the people looking over them are so ing self righteous and quickly very defensive.

its how they take out their anger for the fact that theyre pissed off that they have to take care of a retard.
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
Yeah the movie was alright, but unfortunately for me some guy brought his retarded son in to the theatre. His son kept making moaning noises, and everyone would look that way every now and then. Someone finally spoke up and said "would you please take your son outside sir"

Then the guy said "I paid just as much as you to see this, my son has disabilities and has every right to be here".

blah blah blah blah

This was quite inconsiderate of the man really. He could have waited a week or so & then gone to a mid week session when the cinima isn't so packed out.

Lepanto
quote:

Ok, he has a right to be there, but why the did you bring your retard son when you knew he'd be making those noises and be ruining the movie for people o? How about next time you try out a little thing called a BABY SITTER.

I hate that , so because your son is a retard and has to lay down in a wagon we have to give him special treatmet? I thought the entire idea was to look at them as though they were equal and no give them preferential treatment. What that bastard did was just ed up. If it were anyone else moaning and making noises they would have been ejected from the theatre.

Only because the son was ing retarded was the theatre afraid to eject them. Probably fearing a lawsuit or some bull. I hate political correctness, moreover I hate retards in theatres.

LMAOROFLMAO! :haha:
Cal
quote:

Word. Same thing happened to me at LoTR. Theatre packed PACKED with people, it was I think the second saturday it was showing, and this couple roll in their moaning vegetable. The retard really lost it during the balrog VS gandalf scene, he was groaning and moaning like he was giving birth.

if I had the mental capacity of a squirrel on heroin I'd act the same way from fear. ing parents.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement