return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Armin Only AHOY Rotterdam : High-res Video
View this Thread in Original format
henryv
Loads of footage from Armin Only, filmed by my mate on a digital video cam.

Info:
Duration: 1hr 03min
Size: 1.07GB
Res: 512x384

XviD @ ~ 2300kbps
mp3 @ ~120kbps

Torrent:

Armin Van Burren "AHOY" Rotterdam - High Res Video

thanks to my buddy Rammeh
Please Help Seed when done
nerdgrl416
Thanks! dling now.
Clovis86
Wow, that sounds like a cool video...too bad the set was boring...at least from what someone told me...
henryv
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
Wow, that sounds like a cool video...too bad the set was boring...at least from what someone told me...

You never know clovis..it wouldnt hurt to download it! u might be suprised, :)
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by henryv
You never know clovis..it wouldnt hurt to download it! u might be suprised, :)

I heard it was textbook "play it safe" asot tunes...from a very reliable source...so I doubt I'll even bother...
Shafer8
You figured he played 9 hours he must have played all the songs we loved to know.

Anyone have any idea of the attendance?
Shafer8
How come when you click on the link to get the video it comes up a bunch of coded numbers and letters?

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Junior Chavez
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
I heard it was textbook "play it safe" asot tunes...from a very reliable source...so I doubt I'll even bother...

please please... do not harass the clovis... i am his manager. clovis is hard at work producing massive EDM changing tracks and recording anthem sets that will change music as we know it. HE DOES NOT, i repeat, DOES NOT HAVE TIME to click a button to review work and become more KNOWLEDGABLE about music wether its his genre or not... he chooses to pass it by. DO NOT HARASS the clovis please....

his manager junior chavez. :stongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Shafer8
How come when you click on the link to get the video it comes up a bunch of coded numbers and letters?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

you're missing BITORRENT, and i don't use it either... so tell me how the video is!! (someone who saw it and gives FAIR reviews... not just "it sucks" like someone i know!! :p )
Shafer8
Cool though my PC was still ed from when the Geek Squad came over and ripped me off!
Junior Chavez
quote:
Originally posted by Shafer8
Cool though my PC was still ed from when the Geek Squad came over and ripped me off!

lol who's the geeksquad?

Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Junior Chavez
lol who's the geeksquad?

Geeksquad, Population: 1, Mayor: Yunyor Chabess
Shafer8
The people that drive around in VW bugs and fix your PC at your home on the spot. Really sick idea and they got so big that Best Buy bought them out,

The came here 3 times to get right but worked in the end.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement