return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Bored at work thread take 2...
View this Thread in Original format
emc^2
I'm bored at work... can't wait for this day to be over.

maybe I should read "casual encounters" on craigslist.com??? Hm... nah. too much of a temptation.
jonSun
I got 1 hour to go, but im thinking of closing early. This sucks :whip:
Protege
Only 39 more mins for me...this is the slowest week ever:o
willson
I always wonder what I could suggest for people to do when board at work,but although the intarweb is the biggest mass of crap-to-do in the known universe theres still nothing to do when bored but fap.

So until the day comes when you can fap you'll be stuck, so heres a picture from me to you.
grooviebeats
2 more hours left to fill my 10 hr day
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by willson
I always wonder what I could suggest for people to do when board at work,but although the intarweb is the biggest mass of crap-to-do in the known universe theres still nothing to do when bored but fap.

So until the day comes when you can fap you'll be stuck, so heres a picture from me to you.

...nice ass:clown:
Floorfiller
yeah i got 52 minutes left...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wtf:
emc^2
What do you people do? where do you work (if you don't mind sharing)...

I work at financial firm, doing network systems support. Actually, hasn't supported jack sh!t since I got here about 2 months ago. place is shutting down - we're the lonely maytag men, keeping our eyes on a dying beast and kicking it back to life when necessary. Have performed only a day's worth of actual work in all this time, while being paid crazy amount of loot. Almost makes me think this is one of those mafia sit-in jobs. you just show up to get paid. no one gives a , place is a ghost town...
Floorfiller
i'm a professional TA poster, but my cover is i'm an insurance agent...
emc^2
Love the caption under your nick "Girl + Sweater = Hotness" yaai for sweater kittens! :tongue3

grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
What do you people do? where do you work (if you don't mind sharing)...

I work at financial firm, doing network systems support. Actually, hasn't supported jack sh!t since I got here about 2 months ago. place is shutting down - we're the lonely maytag men, keeping our eyes on a dying beast and kicking it back to life when necessary. Have performed only a day's worth of actual work in all this time, while being paid crazy amount of loot. Almost makes me think this is one of those mafia sit-in jobs. you just show up to get paid. no one gives a , place is a ghost town...

I work for Merrill Lynch
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
I work for Merrill Lynch

No sh!t!! I used to work in GPC in Hopewell, with occasional travel to West Street/Teleport. Which group are you in?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement