return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Nick Pillon @ House Pacifique this Friday November 25th
View this Thread in Original format
layloula
Hey guys!
Don t miss our great guest Dj :Nick Pillon (.http://www.codebass.ca/ ), resident @ Aria this Friday November 25th on www.house-pacifique.com from 11 pm to 1am. You can tune in through the House-Pacifique website.See ya!!
jesteraver
tempting, probably going to record this :)
layloula
Dont forget all our shows are archived...you can check out all our previous shows with our guest Dj's!
jesteraver
quote:
Originally posted by layloula
Dont forget all our shows are archived...you can check out all our previous shows with our guest Dj's!

already forgotten LMAO :P
DarV
sweet usually nick has a pretty good tracklist
Neo Hacker
Definitly will download it ! :)

Can't wait to hear Nick again. Anyone knows what's Nick timeslot for Christopher Lawrence event at the Aria?
Zeiter
nice :)) ive never heard nick..will be a good opportunity!
~*Stereohead*~
Nick Pilon will be awesome on House Pacifique and he will be even more awesome at Aria...He spun after Ferry Corsten (October 8th) and he really kept the crowd going...it was sooo good. Honestly, trance is not one of my fav. electronic dance music styles but Nick's track selection and groove impressed me so much and complemented the night perfectly...Can't wait for this Friday at Aria: King Louis, DJ Kal & Nick Pilon!

Go Nick Go! :p
Mitsutranza
Yes, I was there for Ferry and even though I was too exhausted to dance for Nick, I stayed and listened to music.

WOW! ing nice track selection man, I haven't heard trance like that in a while.

Hopefully, I will make it for the 25th...still debating between Aria and Chus & Ceballos at Stereo...

MT
B018
the traklist of mr pilon for tomorrow's show is impressive
tune in tomorrow
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement