return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Too young to die
View this Thread in Original format
Sunsnail
Ever hear someone say that. What age do you feel is old enough to be able to die and not be too young
Ygrene
What age are you now?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
stevieboy32808
Not really, but when i do die i'd rather die around my late 80's and in my sleep. Oh crap what a downer of a topic. Still way too young to think about that. I'm only 19

minor edit
Lepanto
i don't think there's an age like that. i mean, sure senior citizens don't usually get that comment but I still think 60-70 is not THAT old. I think 40-50 is kind the middle so I guess I'll choose that. However, I'd be sad no matter what age the person is/was.
Sunsnail
Well, sure you can be sad. But how at what point do people stop saying "he was too young to die"
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
Well, sure you can be sad. But how at what point do people stop saying "he was too young to die"

Arbiter
It's complete nonsense. If you died, then you were quite obviously old enough to do so.
igottaknow
anytime after 10pm is a good time to die
Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
It's complete nonsense. If you died, then you were quite obviously old enough to do so.

Yeah and you don't have to ask for permission either.
infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
anytime after 10pm is a good time to die

you don't have a life!!

if I'd wanna die, it damn well better be after the party. At least after 10am!

trewqy
i wanna die when i'm around 70. Before i get all crumply and totally useless to the opposite sex. And die in Bora Bora or some tropical paradise after seeing the sunrise.

thats nice.
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by trewqy
i wanna die when i'm around 70. Before i get all crumply and totally useless to the opposite sex. And die in Bora Bora or some tropical paradise after seeing the sunrise.

thats nice.

change that to sunset because it'd me more metaphorical... and while getting a blowjob cause... well... its a blowjob and i like blowjobs
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement