return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

For those of you that liked Ong Bak...
View this Thread in Original format
alec
My friend just came for a visit from Thailand and brought us
Tom - Yum - Goong. Tony Jaa's new martial arts movie.
Let me say , holy ! Unbeleivable.
The bad guy that gets killed almost instantly in Troy at the begining is the main arch nemesis in this one. That guy is just massive!

Easily as good as Ong Bak!
Kongah
Are those "hey, let's replay this stunt fifty million times" shots in this movie as well?
alec
Not this time, but they did slow down some moves so you can really see what goes on and it's sick
alec
Fight clip
Hman
HOly fuk this is nuts
Unreal :eyespop: :eyespop:
that guy
they overdid the sound effects, it appeared everyone had osteoporosis.
alec
Welcome to martial arts movies... circa 1950's ----> present, next!
Kongah
quote:
Originally posted by that guy
they overdid the sound effects, it appeared everyone had osteoporosis.

Bwahaha
alec
The things about Tony Jaa and his producer is that they pay their stuntmen to hurt them and punch them and kick them for real. So although they do sound fake, it makes me wonder as I saw a higher quality bigger version copy, that Tony wasn't really breaking some of their arms and . Most will say, that's utter bull, but you have to see a better version and then you'll be like, how the did they do that without breaking the guys wrist!
ninjahola
Tony = Ninja:D
can't wait to catch this flick..thx alec

fastmp3
alec you should invite KrinKer to come over and watch the movie with you :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
alec
STFU, you're just jealous!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement