return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Welcome to etalk.
View this Thread in Original format
The Chief
Hey all, I would just like to invite all of you over to my new forums, spam. Your daily entertainment talk on Movies, Games, Music, and GFX. We have officially opened about 1 month ago and are REALLY active. We have a fun community :)

We are powered by vBulletin 3.5, hope you all come and join up!

Thanks!
Xenocreator_PG_
Hey I'd like to invite you to STFU tit!! :wtf:

Wicked Neo
this forum basicly covers pretty much most of our needs music wise, interesting how u have done your music genres, jazz and electronic ?

anyway i see no links over there for tranceaddict.com so i have removed your link from your post and oh edited the thread title

:D
mentalbarter
quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo
this forum basicly covers pretty much most of our needs music wise, interesting how u have done your music genres, jazz and electronic ?

anyway i see no links over there for tranceaddict.com so i have removed your link from your post and oh edited the thread title

:D

pwned
emc^2
in b4 da close?
Mebot
what's GFX?
grooviebeats
in b4 close
Boomer187
neowned
Wicked Neo
not gonna close it, wanna see if the thread starter comes back or just signed up to make the one post to spam his forums.
DjDeComp
quote:
not gonna close it, wanna see if the thread starter comes back or just signed up to make the one post to spam his forums.

good work beer on me ;)

Wicked Neo
quote:
Originally posted by DjDeComp
good work beer on me ;)

i dont drink beer, make it a JD straight, no ice :)
DjDeComp
quote:
i dont drink beer, make it a JD straight, no ice :)

ur my hero:haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement