return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

I Like TA :)
View this Thread in Original format
BJeT
I'll admit that I initially registered with TA for the choonz as I've got a bit of an addiction going on :)

neways I just wanted to say that over the past cpl of weeks I have been dl not as much but reading more of the posts and posting replies. Ppl here @ TA seem 2 b friendly and are obviously tied by the musak :) Have also been contributing more in my h0me Aussie forum (go the Crocodile Hunter - he is ours and none of u can have him !!!)

my 2c for the day

cheers
BJeT
tu_face
wurd.. :)

we are all on this planet for one purpose... trance
Miss Proximus
that's so sweet!!!

*me hugz Bjet* :)
lMIlk
i love you to :eek:
Viceroy
I like TA too...maybe that is the reason why I spend more time here then anywhere else on th net ;)

Peace,
Steve
!_PeTrUs_!
In 3 days I'll be here a year.. It sticks on you and it won't let go...

I hope to spend even more time in this part of the forum, but I'm really busy @ the moment...

GReeTZ
hypronix
U know what's phunny? I LIKE TA 2!!! would U believe it?

yeah, this is a great place to be... especially no problems lately... it's great for info, for spending out part of Ur free time...

hyp
SYNthSRI
w00t to the m-f'en w00t
Renegade
Yeah I'll agree with that.

I wasn't too sure about it at first, but since it's matured over the past few months it's really begun to grow on me. Top class forum with top class people.

Nice one. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement