return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
getting hurt at work...
View this Thread in Original format
chrome
last night, i had this chuck of metal that burnt through my pants, then through my sock and into my foot...3rd degree burn... it hurt... then went to the hospital, doctor had to pull the piece of metal out of my skin....i hate welding... but atleast i get comp for a few days

anyone else have any similar stories...?
Mebot
I fell off a ladder once.
Zeiter
once, i was a dishwasher and i cut my finger with a ing knife....had a week off..my boss was pissed cause it cost him money......i remember when it happened, he just told me to put a plaster ....and go back to work :(
Lepanto
SUE THEM :)
nchs09
iv never worked.
lücid
i work on a computer, so.... no. :thepirate
kid nyce
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
i work on a computer, so.... no. :thepirate

+1 for carpal tunnel is why my keyboard cost them $80
Nabistai
quote:
Originally posted by Zeiter
once, i was a dishwasher and i cut my finger with a ing knife....had a week off..my boss was pissed cause it cost him money......i remember when it happened, he just told me to put a plaster ....and go back to work :(

I'm a dishwasher at the moment :p That's just the way things work in the catering business. I can't complain tho, I've got a great boss.

I remember about 3 years ago I was working in a depot and I ran over 3 or 4 peoples feet (in a month time). Luckily everyone was obligated to wear secured shoes, so nothing happened :p

I did crush my hands once between a pile of pallets and a BT.
pyro
i ran over the back of my own foot with a forklift i was driving, got 2.5 wks off.

i dropped a pallet from 6 ft onto my big toe, got a hole burned through my toe nail to relive the pressure of blood. wrked the next day.

good times :)
Palladium
i work as a cook...so i have constantly burns :rolleyes:

chojin
never. i work in an office :conf:
SpecRadio
I got a little tiny cut from a box cutter. I was out for 3 weeks. I cried non-stop for those 3 weeks it hurt so bad.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement