return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
New Magic??
View this Thread in Original format
ahway26
Recently ive recived a couple email on "Magic" and its people going through windows, getting objects through glass..My question is HOW THE HELL THEY DO IT?? any magicians in TA? Here is a clip.

http://flyinwind.myweb.hinet.net/na.wmv
(copy/paste in window)
SpecRadio
Yeah...why's he have his hand only in the way of the camera?
ahway26
but all others could of caught him ...
SpecRadio
quote:
Originally posted by ahway26
but all others could of caught him ...

Maybe he gave them like 5 peso's...or whatever japanese money is.
ahway26
Yen....but i ve seen a american doing same trick but going through a glass with his body. Just crazy stuff...

btw..girls LUVS magic...i dunno why . but they dig it alot.Good way to pick up girls
Mebot
For the first trick (where he has the coin on the table and he slides one hand over the glass and one hand under and the coin appears to go thru the glass) I bet there are two coins. he probably has a coin hidden in the hand under the table. He presses down and makes the coin on his hand stick to his palm somehow. while he's doing this, slight of hand, he probably flips the coin into his palm from the hiding place.
Xenocreator_PG_
staged
Tranc3
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
staged

Curtain'ed
Tranc3
He's discovered how to apply quantum tunneling to whole groups of particles at will!
ahway26
how bout the pepper thing?

dj_bas
Actually, all the "street magic" stuff is staged. All the audience members are in on it and it's all camera tricks.
medinaM5
anyone ever heard of/seen david blaine?

that dude is crazy with magic
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement