return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Pirates of the caribbean 2: Dead man's chest
View this Thread in Original format
Mebot
I heard the trailer came out today. I watched it on my roomates' computer but i don't know what site it was from (imdb or someplace else).

Looked interesting.... in a way. There wasn't much information so I'm not really sure what it's about.
stevieboy32808
Thread stealer!!! Lol. There's always been periodic movie threads but anyways I haven't even seen the first one.....didn't grab my attention. Is it any good?
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
Thread stealer!!! Lol. There's always been periodic movie threads but anyways I haven't even seen the first one.....didn't grab my attention. Is it any good?

It's i need to change my underwear good.

:wtf:
stevieboy32808
From what u said Dino, its so funny it could make you pee your pants? I'll take your word for it, tall kid.
Mebot
Yeah it looked good...interesting. Like I guess I would want to see it when it comes out, but from the trailer I really don't know what's going on. Just a lot of scenes scraped together.

I mean usually trailers (esp trailers for movies half a year away) make you yearning or wanting more, but i just didn't see that here.

Maybe i need to watch it again,
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
From what u said Dino, its so funny it could make you pee your pants? I'll take your word for it, tall kid.

No, more like poop and jizz. Some pee, but not too much.
medinaM5
nothin beats the pirates of the caribbean at disneyland...i got kicked out because i jumped off the raft thing we were in and went into that little house .....prob have no clue what i am talking about but bottom line it was gay :(
infinity HiGH
hahahah, "poop"
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
hahahah, "poop"

I thought you were gonna lay off the pot?
infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I thought you were gonna lay off the pot?

i did

ps. holy crap the chick on conan has nice boobies

pps. haven't seen u here in a while

ppps. ....yea

Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
i did

ps. holy crap the chick on conan has nice boobies

pps. haven't seen u here in a while

ppps. ....yea

LOL...so you're telling me you're NOT stoned right now??
infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
LOL...so you're telling me you're NOT stoned right now??

affirmative
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement