return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

Pages: [1] 2 
Big trance events in Holland
View this Thread in Original format
slinkyhead
Just seent the Trance Energy line-up and wow is all i've got to say. However i've been a ing retard and booked to go skiing that weekend. I was hoping you could tell me what other big events will be taking place next year and approximate idea of times ie Innercity, Sensation etc.

I'm definately coming over for Dance Valley and as there are now dirt cheap flights from an airport near to me to Amsterdam i want to come over to the continent more as dutch people>english people, dutch events>english events. Please help

Dank u, gauw tot ziens :D
jp
24. june 2006 Impulz Festival (it sucks)
1. july 2006 Sensation (more house than trance)
15. july 2006 Extrema Outdoor (far from Amsterdam)
5. aug 2006 Dance Valley (hopefully dry)
26. aug 2006 Mysteryland (better than Dance Valley)
16. dec 2006 Innercity (no trance)

Basicly: trance is dead/hard to find

On the other hand, if you like techno and/or hardstyle we have great events like Awakenings, Qlimax and Defqon One
slinkyhead
quote:
Originally posted by jp

On the other hand, if you like techno and/or hardstyle we have great events like Awakenings, Qlimax and Defqon One

hmmmm that's a bit of a bugger, i'll just have to keep my eye out for when PvD, Armin etc are around. Might have a look at Mysteryland too.
ZZandirt
dude, it's ALLWAYS worth while to checkout holland 4 a week or so...

if there's no decent party to attend, (which r plenty, i tell ya) there's allways the clubnights which a.m. do attend every 1ce in a while..

it's all abt preps.
Palladium
if u want to see armin or pvd...just sit down on your desk chair until they stop by your city...:rolleyes:
ZZandirt
yeh right

bournemouth.....
New Wave
quote:
Originally posted by Palladium
if u want to see armin or pvd...just sit down on your desk chair until they stop by your city...:rolleyes:

Do you like anal?
jp
If I say a party sucks, it sucks

If I say a party is cool, it's cool

Easy does it :D
basvh
quote:
Originally posted by jp

Mysteryland doesn't even come near Dance Valley. But that's my opnion. What is a fact that the big summer festivals are the way to go when partying in the Netherlands. Much better than all the indoor events.
slinkyhead
quote:
Originally posted by ZZandirt
yeh right

bournemouth.....

actually bournemouth is awesome for trance :p

the other month we had J00f, SvD, Adam Sheridan, Graham Gold, John oCallaghan for an allnighter.

I'm off to see Katana, judge jules, and andy bagguley tonight :p

and slinky (based in bournemouth) have PvD, Tiesto, Armin, Ferry all booked for the first half of next year :p

I just want to get over to Holland as much as poss, the whole vibe is so much better. So wish i was going to trance energy. Ah well :)

Freezel
quote:
Originally posted by slinkyhead
actually bournemouth is awesome for trance :p

the other month we had J00f, SvD, Adam Sheridan, Graham Gold, John oCallaghan for an allnighter.

I'm off to see Katana, judge jules, and andy bagguley tonight :p

and slinky (based in bournemouth) have PvD, Tiesto, Armin, Ferry all booked for the first half of next year :p

I just want to get over to Holland as much as poss, the whole vibe is so much better. So wish i was going to trance energy. Ah well :)

Katana and Judge are pure crap ;)
ATL_Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by jp

im going to try to make it to mysteryland next year :crazy:

and jp, you better not give me any excuses of why you cant *go crazy* (like at dv, cough cough!) :thepirate :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement