return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Weirdness on MSN...
View this Thread in Original format
DjSimonB
OK so I was talking to my friend on MSN tonight and several times, it would come up with something which I had apparently typed, even though I know I didn't. At one point she said something then it came up "Simon says: Liar", and it said a couple of things after that too. It didn't happen for a while then at one point we were talking about the fact that she's feeling upset now (sensitive convo by any standards), then it happens again... "Simon says: whatever i don't care".

It's pretty freaky, seems like someone's accessing my MSN at the same time as me... suggestions, or just ideas about what the hell's going on, anyone?

EDIT: Free punch in the face to the first person who says "maybe you're schizo".
kadomony
hax.

you've got a trojan there, champ.
UWM
"maybe you're schizo"
jp
I send messages to the wrong people all the time. Things like that happen. This must be the same sort of problem...
DjSimonB
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
hax.

you've got a trojan there, champ.

Anything I can do about that... will antivirus sort it out?
StanVoid
d33r h4x?
Xenocreator_PG_
Is Simon a friend of yours that you have ghey feelings for? Maybe it is time to come out of the closet!
DjSimonB
Well I did an antivirus scan, found nothing.

And I'm preeeety sure I wasnt' typing stuff into the wrong box...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement