return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Setting off alarms without touching the car
View this Thread in Original format
jp
Video: http://www.zippyvideos.com/2959851132567616/garage/

:disbelief

Unfortunately I didn't break my record of 6 car alarms :p

Anyone else with the same hobby? :D
Pariah Cleric
Where did you take your classes to be that cool?

:rolleyes:
jp
Tranceaddict School Of Art :o
eFeKz
what car u drive man, or truck. thats in loud
Dublin Guy
quote:
Unfortunately I didn't break my record of 6 car alarms

u sound like a rite nob jockey saying that,you need a girlfriend u in loser.
wizniz
its muted for me... :wtf:

how do you make them go off w/out touching them?

when i do that we jump on the hoods lol
Dublin Guy
quote:
when i do that we jump on the hoods lol

that makes u an even bigger twat than him!
jp
It's just the vibration of the engine/exhaust that sets it off. Some car alarms are just too sensitive and especially boxer engines seem to do the trick (ask any Impreza owner) :)

I think it's funny. No harm done. Most alarms reset themselves within ten seconds...
constantreality
a buddy curtis he had a mustang that could do that, plus he had a sound system that could do that, so he would beat pink panther, setting off all the alarms at walmart, or whereever.
::TranceVanDyk::
when i was in middle school, me and some friends would walk around the neighborhood looking for cars with alarms. u could tell when on the dashboard u can see a little light blinking periodically. once u got your target in site, a couple of us would sneak up, and knock on the hood, but we wouldnt dent or damage it. once the alarm went off, we'de run like hell. u learn to run and laugh. twas stupid fun:D

TCB
one of my buddies back in australia has a custom f-100 ford truck that he has fully decked out and modified. it sounds like a drag car and has so much horse power is not funny. almost like being in a monster truck lol. its so funny. when he goes through car parks alarms go off left right and center!!! :haha:
Driguez
that car sound real good
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement