return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Science Fiction blows my mind
View this Thread in Original format
Xenocreator_PG_
The idea that one day I will not be able to tell the difference between a fembot & human female blows my mind.

The idea that one day, after the earth blows up, humans will evolve into a fungus that grows wildly on a giant space goats foot blows my mind.

Also, the idea that one day Elvis will be resurrected in the form of a cloned Jerry Lewis with extra appendages to strum on 2 guitars while up on a floating rocket stage above a crowd of 351 billion screaming genetically smartened otters blows my mind.

Blowing ones mind is quite satisfying *lights up smoke*

ChemEnhanced
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
The idea that one day I will not be able to tell the difference between a fembot & human female blows my mind.

Blowing ones mind is quite satisfying *lights up smoke*

it will be easy to tell....the one that will you is the fembot.:D
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
it will be easy to tell....the one that will you is the fembot.:D

Nar I doubt it. Istead of the "Ive got a headache" excuse it will be "I need my antivirus definitions updated". :(
beats and beeps
WHY THE WOULD YOU IDIOTS WANT TO GIVE A ROBOT A SEX.

YOU ING IDIOTS WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE SOMETHING THAT IS LIKE A HUMAN, BUT WITH NO GENDER, OR NO CROSS GENDER, OR NO NOTHING. AND YOU WANT TO THAT UP AND GIVE IT ING JUST SO YOU CAN SATISFY YOUR STUPID HUMANLY DESIRES.

IDIOTS.
Xenocreator_PG_
Because I want to be part of the female genitalia assembly line :tongue2
::TranceVanDyk::
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps

YOU ING IDIOTS WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE SOMETHING THAT IS LIKE A HUMAN, BUT WITH NO GENDER, OR NO CROSS GENDER, OR NO NOTHING. AND YOU WANT TO THAT UP AND GIVE IT ING JUST SO YOU CAN SATISFY YOUR STUPID HUMANLY DESIRES.

IDIOTS.

WTF THE IS THE THAT U HAVE CAPS IN EVERY ING POST. !!!!

idiot:toothless
Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps

IDIOTS.

Have I told you lately, that I love your signature?
beats and beeps
I stole it from you dont rub it in I thanked you enough god.
Mebot
yeah i want it back. give to daddy
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
yeah i want it back. give to daddy

Take it man. Right click save its ass.

Mebot
you can hold on to it, i was just kidding. it looks better in your sig than mine.
Subey
*EXTREME DANGER* In the presence of the dark towers * source of the black light *
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement