return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Off To The Arctic
View this Thread in Original format
InsomnEac
Argh, this kinda sux...

Heheh, like the title says, I'm off the the Arctic of Canada, lol. I'm going to be taking a job up there for about 3-4 months. I pretty much decided last night to go, but I fly out on Tuesday morning.

Present location: Vancouver Destination: Where the :D is...

The reason I'm going is because I've decided to go back to uni next September to finish my degree. So that means I have 8 months to do something different. I hope to save enough money while I'm up there to go travelling from about April/May to August. I'm thinking of either going to Australia, or England. So hopefully I'll be meeting some of the OZTA's or the UKTA's :D

I dont even know if there will be 'net access up there, and if there is, I don't think I'll be able to get online very much. Its gonna suck to not be able to read and post on here every day.

So, uhm, I really just wanted to say bye to all you TA's, and wish you all the best. YOU ALL RULE :D

Peace,
Insom

Juricimo
man i wish u luck, and take care of yourself!
visit here and say how things are going every once in a while all right?!

>JM<
DJ_Shockwav
best of luck
have fun and hurry back :)

Fatboy
Hehe, as if you weren't close enough to the north pole before:p

Good luck, and visit us from time to time:)

Peace
lMIlk
damn that sucks...
FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by lMIlk
damn that sucks...

u could at least wish him a good luck or something ...

Anyways Insomneac we're gonna miss you all , i hope that u will enjoy yourself there , can't wait to see you posting around here soon :)
Izzy
InsomnEac we will miss you all... i hope you find as much joy as possible from your new job, and money for that matter ;)

you had really great posts in some great threads here, its a shame we wont see more :(

good luck and come back here when you can to say hi!
Electric_Hybrid
Dude all I can say is good luck on your new job, make sure you hit it with some hot ass Inuit chicks, and pack warm cloths.
Viceroy
Good luck man, I hope you have net access out there to keep you somewhat sane.

:)

Peace,
Steve
lMIlk
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3

u could at least wish him a good luck or something ...

i didn't need to hes a lucky guy ;) aren't you insom

apri_peel
well damn, rob, thats like amiddle of nowhere hehe
a friend of mine just moved to nunavut to make 50Gs as a prison guard. seems like up north is the place to be nowadays lol

anyways, wish ya all the best up there, dont freeze up your ass ;)
Rustang!
, i hope it's not too cold to ......

all the best to u bro
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement